Is This A Private Request?

💚Chapter Fifteen💚

 "I understand. Leave this to me."

The feeling of old, black slime enclosed around You began to thin into a soft and squishy feeling, until You suddenly surfaced in... your bed? You were now safely tucked into your bed with a new change of clothes and a note in your hand. You wore a matching rainbow and white vertically striped shirt and pants that fit almost perfectly. The note in your hand that was put in a black stained cool white envelope. On the back, written in many different colored crayons, were the words, "To Stranger", so clearly this note must've been given to You from Wally. That smug little bastard who did nothing but smile and wave like royalty as You were dragged away by... whatever that was. What You wanted to do was to get up, march right over to Home, and strangle Wally until he gave You some real answers. However, that could be anti productive since Wally seemed to have control over whatever that strange tendril was made of. You didn't know what he was capable of. Also, your body wasn't reacting as fast as You wanted it to. All that motion of being tossed from place to place had begun to give You both a headache and a stomachache. You lay there, staring at the ceiling until your brain finally decides to shut up and let You rest.

By the time You woke up, it was already afternoon time and sunlight was already pouring through the window above your bed. You roll out of bed and thudded on the floor, not reacting to the impact in any dramatic way. You simply sighed as if this was only annoyingly inconvenient and slowly got up, rubbing your head.

Your brain led your exhausted body downstairs, into the kitchen, where You pulled out milk, a bowl, and corn flakes. You made yourself cereal in your preferred order and sat there, thinking and eating.

While You'd jumped in after Wally in hopes of getting answers, You only left with more questions. What was going to happen to Sally? Was she dead or alive? How were there other humans here and how long had they been down there? Where exactly were they being kept? What were those strange black tendrils that seemed to have been hanging from the roof of wherever those humans were being kept? What was Wally's role in all of this? Pondering all of this made your brain hurt. You decided to pull out the mysterious letter that appeared in your hand.

You tore the envelope open and pulled out the letter, flattening it on the table to read. Everything was written in blue crayon except for the first two words in the letter, which were in yellow, and the last two words, which were in red.

Dear Stranger,

I would like to see you tonight. Alone. I'd like to talk with you about something very important.