~1~

A young teenage girl was pacing her room waiting for the clock to strike 1:00 pm. Bored and restless, the girl anxiously checks the clock, longing for the start of an exciting adventure. Impatiently pacing around her room, "What is taking so long?" she thought. "Please inform everyone to not disturb me." she tells the maid outside her room. By the time the clock struck 1:00 pm she had everything prepare and was laying in bed waiting excitedly. A bright light flashed as she yelled, "Link Start!" and she found herself in the virtual world of Sword Art Online. She opened her eyes and saw she was in the Town of Beginnings, surrounded by the vastness of the game's world.

The young girl looked at a strand of her character's hair, seeing that it was white she was happy to see that she kept her same avatar and began cheering. Excited to explore the game world, she ran around the town, feeling exhilarated by the endless possibilities that lay ahead. She bought a rapier from a nearby merchant, equipping herself with a weapon to face the game's challenges. She charged into the fields, fighting any enemy she came across, driven by a desire to level up quickly. She defeated some boars and noticed two boys in the distance looking in her direction, so she approached them, curious about why they were staring at her. 

As the silver-haired teen neared to the two males she noticed one had spiky reddish with a slight beard and the other had black hair which framed his face perfectly and he was quite handsome. The red-haired male noticed her and bowed down to greet her, "Hi, I'm Klein. i'm 22 and I'm single-" Klein introduced himself to the female but was punched by the black-haired boy, who mistook his friendly approach as flirtatious. Klein rubbed his head and asked his friend why he did that, clearly confused by his sudden, unprovoked attack. "Why did you do that?" asked Klein. "That's not how you introduce yourself to females," explained the black-haired boy. The silver-haired female giggled and drew attention to herself as she observed their interaction.

The black-haired boy cleared his throat and said, "I'm Kirito." "I'm Reina," the silver-haired girl introduced herself in response. Reina questions Kirito and Klein "I saw you staring in my direction. What was that about?" Klein compliments Reina on her fighting skills "I was amazed by how easily you could take down those boars!" He says with a smile. Kirito adds to Klein's compliment "Yeah, your skills were really impressive, Reina." Blushing, Reina admits to playing similar games before, "I've played games like this before," she says, averting her gaze and placing one arm under her chest rubbing her other arm with that hand. Klein jokes "If you two teamed up to teach me, I'd be an unbeatable force," eliciting laughter from Kirito and Reina and the female agreed to help earning a cheer from Klein.

Kirito went back to teaching Klein about the first move being important and Reina added a few comments here and there. Kirito then demonstrated by activating a sword skill with a rock and throwing it at the boar causing it to squeal. "Here's an easier way to look at it." Kirito says as the boar charges at him and Reina but they both successfully dodges it's attack, the boar quickly recovers and charges at Kirito again but he blocks it's attack with his sword. "Right after you start your move, wait for a little bit. When you feel the skills start to activate, drive it home." Kirito explains. "Drive it home?" Klein questions looking at Reina who nods and offers him a thumbs up. 

With that encouragement Klein gets into a battle stance and activates a sword skill. Kirito smirks and deflects the boar's attack then kicks it so that it's focus would be on Klein which works as the boar charges towards the red-haired man. Klein lets out a battle cry and charges towards the boar successfully striking it. The boar's health hits zero and it explodes into tiny polygons, causing him to cheer and Reina clapped. "Congratulations." Kirito praised Klein giving him a high five. Kirito swung his sword before sheathing it, "That was nice. But that boar is about as weak as slimes in other games are." Kirito states ruining the moment. "You just had to ruin the moment." Reina says facepalming.