~4~

March 6, 2024, Floor 56: Pani

The Knights of the Blood Oath held a meeting in one of the buildings on Floor 56. The meeting was hosted by Second in Command Asuna and her right-hand woman Reina. When the two arrived at the meeting place Reina was met with the familiar face of Klein the two shared a heartfelt reunion. Everyone stood around the table and some places were whispering to each other while Asuna and Reina stared at the map. "Lure it to the village, that's how we get the boss." Asuna announces slamming her hand on the map and causing everyone to murmur. "Wait, you can't be serious. If we do the boss will go after the villagers." Kirito protests. 

"That's the plan, once the boss is busy killing NPCs we'll attack and kill it." Reina chimes in crossing her arms over her chest. "But they're not just objects. NPCs are different from rocks and trees. Look they're-" "Kirito be honest with yourself. In this game they are objects, they respawn after being killed, we don't." Reina cuts him off with a glare. "Sorry, but I'm not cool with that plan." Kirito shares. "We're running this operation, okay. In case you forgot I'm still Second in Command of The Knights of the Blood Oath, you'll obey my orders. Like it or not." Asuna tells him standing up right. After that, the meeting continued. 

°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•

Once the meeting was over the two girls decided to take a stroll when they came across Kirito asleep under a tree. "What are you doing?" Asuna asks waking him up. The boy looks up at her before closing his eyes again, "Oh hey, what's up?" He greets. "Everyone in the assault team's working their butts off to clear the dungeon and where do we find you? Out here taking a nap. Even if you're a solo player you should take this more ser-" "Bet you didn't know this is Aincrad's best season. Today's weather is at its optimist setting." Kirito cuts her off. "Huh?" "It'd be a waste to have to go to work on a day like this." Kirito tells her. "Whatever, I can't believe you, do you even understand what's going on? Every day we spend here we lose in the real world." Reina explains with her hands on her hips.

 "Yeah but right now, we're not in the real world are we? We're alive in Aincrad." Kirito explains causing both girls to realize that it's true. "See doesn't the breeze feel good, and the sun." "Oh come on. The weather's always the same here." Asuna shares as Kirito yawns. "If you lay down on the grass for a little bit, you'd understand." Kirito tells them before going back to sleep. Reina and Asuna look at each other with the black-haired girl shrugging and lying beside Kirito drifting off. Asuna looks around for a while before looking at the two and finally deciding to take a nap as well. 

°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•

Kirito wakes up with a yawn, stretching he looks beside him and is shocked to see a sleeping Reina and Asuna. A couple of players walk by talking about the trio. "I can't believe they fell asleep." Kirito says rubbing his forehead he looks back at them before deciding to sit on the stone wall in front of him. A couple hours later Reina was the first to wake up letting out a yawn and stretching. She looks around disoriented before spotting Kirito, she hums looking back at Asuna smiling. Reina decides to go sit beside Kirito scaring the boy with her sudden presence. "You know..." Reina trails off sighing. "What is it?" Kirito asks. 

"Nevermind. It's nice seeing you after two years you haven't changed a bit." She smiles lightly punching his shoulder. "Nice seeing you too, you've changed since we last saw each other." Kirito replies looking her up and down. Reina blushes looking away, "Also nice to see you both took my advice." Kirito tells her placing a hand on her shoulder, Reina nods taking his hand holding it in her lap, and shuffling closer to him to lay her head on his shoulder. They like this in silence when Asuna's sneezing causes them to look back.  The brown-haired girl curls into a ball before sitting on her knees, looking around confused with a piece of grass stuck to her cheek and drool dripping from her mouth.