~8~

I'm giving y'all a whole ass recipe btw.

Floor 50: Algade

Reina walks through the streets of floor 50 now dressed in her new uniform along with her guard Klahadore. "What to do now." She wonders. "Maybe I could do some shopping and then go visit Agil." She tells herself. "Yeah, I'll do that." She nods. Reina spent the entire day buying produce and other things to stock her house. When she was done she made her way to Agil's shop. She gets to the shop and sees Kirito standing with his eyes closed. "Kirito." She calls, tapping him on the shoulder. Kirito turns to her and stares at her before grabbing her hand. "I've got my chef." He says. "What?" She stares at him confused. Klahadore clears his throat and Kirito straightens himself. "Hey, remember when you invited me to your place for lunch?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm sorry I've been busy." She apologizes.

"Are you busy now?" Kirito asks. "Yes, she is." Klahadore replies, fixing his glasses. "No, I'm not." Reina tells him, before turning to Kirito. "Well, uh, maybe we could have that lunch now. I brought something as you asked." He opens up his menu and shows her the item he brought. "Hmm?" She stares at the item for a while before her eyes widen. "Is that a ragout rabbit?!" She asks. "Mm-hm. You maxed out your cooking skill right?" He asks. "I have, yes." Reina nods proudly. "All right. Let's go." Kirito grabs her hand and leaves. "Wait, leave some for me!" Agil shouts after them. "I'll tell you how it tastes!" Kirito tells him and Reina laughs a little. "You're so lucky I did grocery shopping before coming here." Reina tells him, looking down at their hands, meanwhile Klahadore glares at the back of Kirito's head.

°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•

When they make it to Reina's house Kirito stares at it in shock. "You live here?" He asks. "Mm-hmm gotta spend the money I make somehow." Reina shrugs. "Wow." He says amazed. "All right, come on in." Reina walks towards the front door. When she hears two sets of footsteps she turns around and looks at her guard. "Klahadore, you're dismissed now." She waves him off. "But, Lady Reina I can't just leave you with this-" "I said you're dismissed." Reina says in a firm voice. "It's my duty as your guard to keep you safe. That task was given to me by Lady Asuna." Klahadore reminds her and she just rolls her eyes. "Asuna will understand that I wanted to be alone. We're in a safe zone, nothing's gonna happen." Reina reminds. "So, again I say, you're dismissed." Reina unlocks her door and ushers Kirito inside. "Bye-bye." She smiles at Klahadore before closing her door.

Klahadore glares at the closed door before leaving mumbling to himself. Reina sighed and looked up at Kirito who was looking around her house. "Is it okay if I take a shower?" She asks, walking over to the boy. "Yeah. How much did all this cost?" He asks. "Don't know, definitely over 4 million cols, though." She replies, walking up the stairs to the bathroom. Once she was in the bathroom she filled her bathtub and sat on the edge waiting for it to full. 'Kirito's in my house right now!' She freaks out blushing. 'Um, anyways what am I gonna do with that rabbit.' She thinks turning off the tap and stripping off her clothes and getting into the bathtub. 'I could make a rabbit stew.' She looks up at the ceiling and sighs sinking further into the tub.

°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•

Reina walks down the stairs in her casual clothing while putting her hair up in a ponytail. "Kirito." She calls to the boy walking to the kitchen. "Yeah?" Kirito pokes his head through the doorway. "I need your help. Also the rabbit." Reina reaches her hand out for the animal. "Oh, right." Kirito opens his inventory and pulls out the rabbit before handing it to Reina. The black-haired girl takes the rabbit and places it on the chopping board. "I need you to chop some onions, carrots, and celery." She says pulling out the ingredients from her inventory. "Uh, sure." He replies. Reina equips two knives and hands one to Kirito before turning to the rabbit and other ingredients. She taps the rabbit with her knife and it's chopped into small pieces and then she minces three garlic. She turns to Kirito who is struggling. "Here." She moves behind him and holds his hand tapping the vegetables with the knife, chopping them.