Pancakes

I skim over the paper. It's all back to school ads. Makes sense. School starts in like, a week. I'm scared for that. It will be unavoidable to see Leo. He and all his blonde chicks will have fun, I'm sure. I look around and see that my car is FINALLY back. It took months. Although, we didn't have time to tow it before dad's explosion and after that, we didn't exactly have the money. Yeah... I need a job.

I go back inside and see Harry by the stove. "What are you doing?" I ask curiously, peeking around his shoulder. "Oooh!" I gasp. He's making the most delicious-looking pancakes ever. There's literally so many chocolate chips. "Uh... YES!" I gasp, hugging him, making him drop the spatula onto the floor. I begin laughing and hand him a new one.

He sighs and rolls his eyes jokingly. I go upstairs to change. A few minutes later, I'm called downstairs again for breakfast. "CHARLOTTE!! BREAKFAST!" It's Harry. I come downstairs in a light green sweater and jeans shorts. (Photo at the end. Please pretend they're shorts, okay?) "Holy crap Charlotte." Harry goggles. "What?" I giggle. "How do you always manage to look so damn beautiful... Oh my lord."

I grin and we sit together at my island, next to each other. He keeps one hand draped over my shoulders the whole time. It's nice. I don't know if I like it better than Leo with his hand going up and down my thigh, but it's nice. I shudder under his touch. "You cold Purse lady?" He jokes. I can't help but grin.

You guys are so amazing for getting this far!! Almost at chapter 50. Idk when I'll stop but I love writing this book so... Hopefully not that soon. Of course, I won't do anything insane like 200 chapters but I wouldn't mind doing 100. Yk? Don't forget to eat a ton because you deserve it.

Word count: 330!!