Children

Fourteen years later, Harry had proposed to Charlotte. They had gotten married at a beautiful garden of butterflies and flowers. They had had two children. Their oldest was a beautiful girl named Alena, who had a younger brother named Thomas.

The family was doing quite well unlike some of their past acquaintances. Charlotte's mother and her second husband had split up after he hurt her multiple times and she finally pressed charges. Charlotte still won't talk to her. Leo was in rehab for drugs and Kent was in prison for longer because he tried to escape multiple times, bribe people and kill guards.

Alena was a gorgeous girl with long brown hair, greenish gold eyes, freckles and very smart too. Thomas was very sporty and had light brown hair with bluish eyes and dimples. Char and Harry loved their children so much that it hurt them. They did many family outings and Charlotte planned a day for when she would explain all the horrible things that had happened to her and why she had cut connections.

But that day was yet to come. For now, she could simply enjoy the pleasures life had brought her while she watched her children grow up.

The End

Istg 60 chapters seems insane!!!! That you so much for reading this book BC it was a major time dump and took forever!! At the point of writing this, it has 288 reads! Lmk how many it has while you're here! Make sure to add my Wattpad snapchat account for updates and more!!! I'll also answer questions there!

What's your date of reading this:

Number of reads rn:

Account: maddietheauthor

TYSM!!! ILY ALL!!! AND WITH THAT, I CLOSE MY THIRD WATTPAD STORY!! GOODBYE TO "BUTTERFLIES"!!!

-Maddie X

June 16 2023