Prolouge

*Million lightyears away in deminsion X on a lone Krang spaceship*

"She's perfect, my best work yet" cackled a krang scientist.

A human baby girl was floating in a clear tall glass cylinder filled with amniotic fluid. A bouncy, veiny umbilical cord is attached to a placenta that is sticking to the wall of the cylinder. The baby girls fists clench and unclench will her tiny feet kick about gently. She blinks a couple times, opens her deep purple colored eyes, her pupils quickly turn into cat like slits before they soon closed and drifts back into a dreamless slumber.

Krang 1 the leader of the tentacle beasts slitthers through the white sliding door of the lab and inspects the floating baby.

"She will be our spy and greatest weapon in taking over the human world, we shall not fail this time" he says menacingly while rubbing his two front tentacles together in excitement.

The scientist krang soon drained the fluid from the cylinder and clipped the umbilical cord. Wrapped the baby in a blanket and handed her to the Krang leader, she whimpered quietly and squirmed in the blanket.

"Sister!" The krang leader exclaimed

"Yes brother?" answered the female krang

"Get her ready to be sent to earth the pod should have the coordinates" krang leader said.

"As you say brother" she said, as she took the child from her brother and made her way to the pods. She pushed open the glass door to put the child in the cushion seat applied an oxygen mask on the child and activated hyper sleep. Once the child was sleep, she turned on the pod, the glass door shut, the pod got into position for launching and once the button was pushed for the pod to take off it was shot into space and was soon a nothing but a spec in the vast darkness of space.