Sunshine Happy Times

Shredder has been revived, and we're doomed. After Draxum is expelled from the dark armor, it is revealed to us by my dads that they only used him because of his strong mystic power. Geez harsh... serves him right, though. I try to sit up from my lying position on a wooden bench, but my body screams at me to stay still. I want to get my hands on the Yokai that almost broke my body and spirit. But the cowardly snake slithered his way through a portal that Cass opened.

"YOU RESSURECTED SHREDDER WITHOUT ME!" Cass shouts, annoyed that she was left out again.

"I wanna say I'm prepared, but my chattering teeth won't let me," Donnie says while shaking like a leaf.

Cass, Papa Brutus, and Papa Lui chant "Shred" over and over. But this did not please the Shredder, and it began chasing them. In a blind rage, it threw them onto the ground like a drumstick on drums.

The gang goes in for the attack but is swatted away like flies. Wanting to help protect my family, I attempted again to get up, but the pain was too much, and I passed out. When I open my eyes, I see Shredder make his way toward Splinter, Leo, and April I take off running to them but by the time I reach them purple lightning surrounds it as it almost makes contact with Leo and disappears.

Wiping the sweat off my brow, I finally realize why I'm not in pain anymore. My body is highlighted by a bright white light...

"Am I dead?" I say slightly freaking out and hyperventilating.

Looking over at my body, I rush over and see that my body is still breathing. Donnie and the gang make their way over to me. While Donnie picks me up, princess-style, they discuss what just happened, and I just follow.

"This is so weird being outside of my body like this. Maybe there is a scientific explanation for this.....I'll ask Donnie about his hypothesis when I get back...if I get back into my body." As I'm talking to myself, I walk through Leo, which causes him to shiver and look around for the cause of it.

From the corner of my eye, I see something move through the darkness. I quickly rush over to it, but all I see is a figure wearing a dark cloak and hood making its way to the exit, a smaller cloaked figure follows after. Moving myself forward to follow, I ended up getting pulled back to where my body was but not sucked back into it.

"Guess I can't wander too far away from my body." I sigh and begrudgingly follow the gang.

Donnie wrist tech goes off signaling trouble, rushing to the city down to April's old job Alberto's. Shredder is going to town destroying everything it could get its claws on. Donnie places me a safe distance away from the fight before attacking. Wanting to protect them, I try summoning my powers, which causes my flesh body to wince and whine quietly, but nothing happens. Again, the Shredder goes in for the attack but disappears. Something catches my eye once more, but outside the restaurant's door, I rush outside to see what it is, again nothing there but the sound of a cape flapping in the wind.

Returning inside, Mikey predicts that 15 minutes from now, it will return, but somewhere else. Donnie, being the one for science and data collecting, scoffs at the very idea of getting to that conclusion from two data hypotheses. But it is quickly retracted when the prediction comes true. We're now inside a museum, and once again, I try to use my powers or move my flesh body.

"This could be the end, fellas," Mikey says as he hides in his shell

"I wish I spent more time with my TV....and maybe paid more attention to my grandpa's stories on how to defeat the shredder." Splints say regretfully

I roll my eyes at that but quickly run to hold onto Donnie while he's holding onto me protectively. Closing my eyes to not see our fate and praying, that nothing happens.