Hide n Seek and Evil Shoes?

3rd POV

Two years have gone by, and it feels like yesterday when you just met Donnie and the gang. You guys are pretty much inseparable, heck Master Splinter thinks of you as his second daughter (Number one daughter goes to April love you girl!!) Anyways, with you now, soon to be turning 16, and in your sophomore year of high school, things have gone by pretty smoothly. You've grown into quite the woman, acne please def not an issue (lucky bastard wish I didn't have acne in high school) *clears throat* Now then you still have your cheerleader bullies and are still a bit insecure about your eyes so you continue to wear brown contacts.

Your pops have been acting suspicious lately, and it doesn't help that you've been having nightmares that keep you up all night. Such terrible dreams of vines and purplish red tentacle-like appendages protruding from your back, eyes turned into cat-like slits with yellow scleras, teeth sharp and pointy. People scream in the background as you are holding your best friend Donnie by the throat choking him with a vine. An armored person from head to toe walks up behind me, the metal foot pads clanking with each step it took, a menacing stare and red eyes glare at the turtle, it places its sharp metal hand on my shoulder encouraging me to finish him. Don's eyes are brimmed with tears as he reached out to you, as he was desperately trying to force air into his lungs. No matter how hard you try to let go, you can't. It's as if your body isn't your own. Then you are thankfully woken up by your alarm.

Y/N POV

Waking up in a cold sweat, I sit up and try to catch my quickened breath. My T-shirt is sticking to my skin, my hair is an unruly mess, and warm tears streak my face. As I slow my breathing, I check the time and see that it's 9 am. on a Saturday. Dropping my phone onto my bed, I walk to my bathroom, and start the shower with cold water, walking past the mirror I look at my reflection and a flash of an evil grin and murderous eyes stare back at me. Rubbing my eyes and looking back quickly, the image is gone. After my shower, I get dressed in some grey leggings, a sports bra, and a hoodie, skipping on putting in my contacts as I doubt I'd see anyone I knew from school. Grabbing my phone, charger, some snacks, and an already-packed swim bag with a change of clothes, make my way out of the new secret hideout under the shoe store. Using the back entrance, I make my way through the alleyway. Clicking my sneaker heels together the skates pop out, and looking down at them I admire how they look thanks to Donnie's upgrade I can go way faster, input coordinates and not have to move my feet. But I only use the autopilot if I'm going long distances, skating to the school pool, climbing over the fence, disabling the cameras from my phone on an app (perks of having a tech-savvy friend and after the purple dragon incident he got a pretty good layout of the security system which in his words was "subpar"). I changed into my bathing suit and started my workout. Even with swimming I couldn't escape the images and sounds from my nightmare once finished I dried off wrapped a towel around me, sat on the ground, and began to meditate to calm my mind.

I was soon rudely interrupted by my phone ringing, opening one of my eyes and seeing the caller ID is Mikey. My anger quickly dissipates, and I answer getting an invite for pizza and hang-out time. Dressing back into my clothes, finding the designated manhole, and jumping down. I enter the lair, and walking into the kitchen I see Raoh opening a piping hot box of pizza, putting my stuff down on the floor I walk up to them.

"Ok, Rock, paper, scissors for the first slice. Me and Mikey are up" Raph says

Knowing full well that Raph picks Mikey because he always uses scissors. Everyone but poor Mikey has realized this. Of course, Mikey loses and Raph is about to take a bite into his slice when the lights go off, then back on, and his beloved slice is gone. Soon the lights flicker again and the whole pizza is gone, we all freak out at how quickly it disappeared.