Meeting Green Apple

3rd POV

When y/n finally drifted off to sleep not far away a certain purple-loving turtle passed out in his lab on a pile of blueprints. His brow furrows and drifts deeper into his dream. Y/n opens her eyes and is in a dark foggy room.

"Hello?" She says hesitantly

A green three-fingered hand reached out to her and stroked her soft face.

"Wait for me," a quiet voice said.

Y/n's face slowly turns into a smile and sighs quietly

The purple turtle jolts awake with his heart racing and breathing heavily. He looked at his hand that made contact with the girls' beautiful skin in his dream.

"Who was that?" He said quietly

His phone buzzes and quickly takes a look at what the notification is.

April: Hey Don wanna hang out at school today?

The turtle chuckles and types a quick reply

Donnie: Ah yes, I'll gladly meet you there

He clicks the screen off, stands up from his desk, and makes his way to the kitchen for a cup of black coffee.

Y/n POV

I awoke at 6:00 am when my alarm rang, I groggily reached around for my phone to turn it off.  Once I've turned it off, I sit up, run my eyes and stretch. I get out from under to comfy warm sanctuary of my bed and shuffle to my bathroom. Flipping the light switch on I see that my hair is a complete rats nest, what's left of my braid has unraveled and tangled. I sigh, brush my teeth and get myself ready for a shower. Finally finished my shower, the bathroom is steamy, wrapping my towel around me I make my way to the mirror, wiping the condensation off it, I start to brush my hair and sigh at the fact that it's so long. I've tried cutting it short several times but it grows back extremely fast so I gave up. Once my hair is brushed I walk out to my room and get myself dressed. (Outfit below, instead of a plaid long sleeve you wear a pink hoodie)

I make my way to the kitchen, grab a pack of pop tarts, grab a small bottle of oj, place my backpack on my back, and tie my shoes

I make my way to the kitchen, grab a pack of pop tarts, grab a small bottle of oj, place my backpack on my back, and tie my shoes. Quickly making my way out of the secret hideout, locking the door behind me with the passcode. The school is about a good 30 minutes away from the hideout which I don't mind since I can rollerblade. I click my heels together and 4 wheels pop out from under my sneakers and turn into rollerblades. I start to glide down the alleyway towards to now bustling city of New York.

I make my way through the metal gates of the high school, receiving a text from Papa Brutus and Cass.

Papa Brutus: Make sure you find your way to the principal's office for your schedule. Have a great first day!!

Cass: Have a kick-ass first-day gurl!!

Many students crowd the front school yard, I click my heels again and the skates go back into my shoes, gently pushing my way to the front doors, I look around trying to figure out how to get to the principals' office for my schedule. While being distracted in trying to find the office I bump into someone, seeing a girl in a green letterman jacket and two curly afro puffs on either side of her head.