🎞️ Its husbsnd, not wife 🎞️

﹋﹋

" I Minho Lee, Vow...vow...with my heart?-"

"STOP. STOP. STOP. WE PRACTICED THIS 11 TIMES ALREADY." The priest shouted as he hit the table so hard making everyone flinch.

"I-I'm sorry..." I stuttered trying not to look him in the eye.

"Got the charms but not the brain-"

"Ouch." I looked at him offended.

"JUST START AGAIN."

We picked up the rings again, locking our other hands together. Rose said her wedding vows perfectly and beautifully with her soft voice. And that made me even panic more. "I..I vow...my darling I vow-" it's like the world was in slow motion, I looked at rose trying to mumble the words for me, turned my head to see the priest on his way to slam the table again, on the other side Rose's parents disappointed. My dad just nodding, my mom shaking her head in disapproval.

"LEE MINHO." He slammed his hands on the table.

"I-I-...I think I need a break....Just time to think!"I shoved the ring in my pocket and ran out of church before I hear anyone else's word. I ran straight into a cemetery, that was the only place I could get peace in. The sun was setting already but I didn't mind.

I spent my probably three hours practicing the vows. Can you blame me for panicking? For being scared, for being hesitant ?? IM MARRYING SOMEONE I DONT KNOW AND SHES HELLA BEAUTIFUL . I pinched my nose bridge frowning before I kept  walking and practicing.

"Minho you have to focus, focus focus focus. Just pretend it's already happening" I looked around and saw a twig standing out from one of the graves, it looks like a hand. I smiled, it's funny it's like a zombie coming out. I stood in front of the grave, Han jisung 1890.

Right well, we don't really need anyone from Joseon era to come back from the dead. I chuckled again before I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"My darling..." I blinked nervously and took out the ring from my pocket. "Han jisung my darling..it is with pride and joy  that I take you for my..for my wife..husband- wife. It's wife Minho."

"Let's try again. Han Jisung, my darling...it is with pride and joy that I take you for my wife. Together..uh...we can weather any storm," I starting saying more loudly and more confidentially "no matter the season of our lives. I have found my forever partner."

"With you in my life jisung...I will never be lonely again. I'm in awe of you.. of our bond! And our potential...l. I promise to remain in awe while I cherish you for all the rest of our days."

I Knelt down and placed the ring on the twigs fourth "finger".

Loud thunder hit my ears, I flinched and stood up looking at the sky as it started pouring. The lightening hit the sky in the most terrifying shade of..blue.. I think I was mesmerised , because I just stood there staring at the sky. I flinched back to reality when I felt wind blowing in a Circle around me . The ring! I have to get the ring!

I tried to reach to it..but it was reaching out to me. A hand, was reaching out to me. I was suddenly in the floor as the wind around me became more intense. The moon was blue , the lightning was blue. The face was blue.."you may kiss eachother now" I blinked twice trying to process the blurry face on top of me.

"And it's husband not wife" soft lips crashed against mine and everything went black.

To be continued...