🎞️ pretty boy 🎞️

﹋﹋

Jisung's clothes were on the floor.

Hovered on top of him was the handsome prince, kissing him like he can't get enough.
Jisung's arms wrapped around his lover's neck and kissed him passionately.

"I love you so much Jisung. You're my everything"

Jisung's eyes glowed looking into the prince's loving eyes.

"I love you too, my Prince, Chan"

﹋﹋

Jisung pulled Minho excitedly into this 'club', "you're gonna have so much fun!"

Inside it was really crowded, there was a band playing some songs and this guy with the most beautiful voice singing. "How do they have instruments with them?" Minho whispered curiously in jisung's ear, feeling a little awkward around everyone.

"Buried with them" jisung replied back. "Anything you get buried with comes with you"

An idea clicked into Minho's head. "Can we go up and- and- tell them to kill me and bury me with my favorite watch and- then we can be together haha but with my favorite watch-" very s,other Minho. Defiantly not panicking. Jisung cocked his eyebrow at him and crossed his arms, "okay whatever" Minho sighed knowing he was defeated.

Jisung pecked his lips, "it's okay my love try again and I'll pretend do believe you" he smiled brightly that the faint wrinkles around his eyes showed. There's something about those eyes that intrigued minho. The way they glow when he's happy..

But that moment was soon cut when someone screamed, "AAAAH! A HUMAN!" a guy with a car tire print on his face pointed at Minho. Suddenly the music cut off and everyone stared at Minho and jisung.

"Jisung! Stay away from this human!" A guy with his head in his hand yelled stepping closer to Jisung. "Oh don't worry!" Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's arm, "it's my husband!"

Minho's lips pressed into a tight line as he held his hand to his chest. " and I'm dying anyways" he waved his fingers which had the skin disappearing and his bones showing.

Jisung giggled kissing his cheeks, "isn't he so funny?" The guy examined Minho carefully, "does Changbin know about this?"

"Oh yes he does, trust me minho means no harm." Jisung waved in the air assuring everyone. "Trust me, I'm scared of you guys more than you are scared of me." Minho rolled his eyes unbothered about this conversation.

"Anyways! Can you bring back the music? I'm here to dance!" Jisung chuckled waving at the band, "you heard the pretty boy" the guy holding his head smiled and walked away and everyone resumed dancing to the music.

Jisung's smiled widely and took Minho's hand in his moving him to the rhythm but Minho was stiff. " come on love! Show me your dance moves!" Minho's pier face was breaking as a smile escaped. He stood still in his place while jisung danced around holding his hand.

But with one slick move, he pulled Jisung against his chest. The latter stopped in shock, looking at Minho who had the most serious expression ever. Minho silently admired Jisung's features; taking in every detail. "You call that dancing pretty boy?" He emphasized on the name that was recently brought up by the man earlier.

(Idk I was listening to this but, I recommend listening to rewrite the stars)

Minho suddenly took stuttering Jisung's hand and twirled him away from him, jisung grinned at him as he nodded. A crowd around them stepped away giving the space and it's as if spot light was on them.

Minho pulled jisung back to him who twirled into his arms and his back pressed against his chest. Minho's hand were now on Jisung's hips on the hanbok. Moving his hips against his to his the rhythm. Jisung bit his lip looking at Minho's eyes as he picked up the steps but it was swiftly changed into a pattern of other dance moved that's got the crowd cheering.

( I ain't no dance racha member to choreograph the dance lol, so it's up to you imagination)

As Jisung laughed and danced freely after a few moves, Minho took of his jacket and rolled his sleeves as he watched jisung with a gentle smile. Minho darted towards Jisung, grabbing him by the waist and holding him up high as he twirled him around.

Jisung felt free, felt like his was flying in the air. He giggled and Minho chuckled with him as he put him down and dipped. Everyone clapped as the dance came to an end, Jisung's hand was in the back of Minho's neck and the other was on his arm.

Minho stared intensely at Jisung's eyes. His eyes. He can't get enough of them. They pull him in. Minho was about to shake the thought away when he realized that jisung was pulling him into a kiss.

Suddenly he panicked. Gulping, he dropped jisung and stood up right.

"Fuck- I'm sorry!" His breaths grew rapidly as he took some steps back. Jisung sat up with the help of someone and looked at Minho sadly who looked scared, confused, and panicked.

Ignoring his suit jacket on the floor, Minho run out of the place. "I can't fall in love with a dead man! I can't!"

To be continued....