🎞️ THAT WORD!! 🎞️

﹋﹋
(TW: d**th scene)

Hyunjin ran  to the porch and aimed the gun at the rest.

"Boy you must calm down! Put the gun down now" the police took a step close but Hyunjin stepped back. "WHO KILLED HIM! WHO DID!" He yelled already losing his voice.

Sweat and tears stained his face as he aimed the gun at seungmin's father and mother. "WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT!" He yelled again, a sharp pain hitting his throat.

"Kid I repeat! Put the gun down"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Hyunjin yelled at the cop then looked back at the parents who avoided eye contact. "HAPPY? HAPPY YOU KILLED YOUR OWN SON BECAUSE HE FOUND HIS HAPPINESS AND LOVE?"

Seungmin's mom looked at her son's hand and pressed it tightly.

Hyunjin scoffed. "Too late Mrs. Kim. He's dead. Fucking dead. Can you hear me? DEAD." he gritted his teeth

"You think I'll kill you both?" He scoffed. "You don't even deserve to see my beautiful boy in the after life." He held the gun to his head and looked at both of them each time for a good amount of time.

"When you killed him. You killed me."

He smiled sadly with tears pooling into his eyes again, "he was all I had left" his voice cracked.

"Young boy keep the down now!"  A police man was about to run up to him and stop it but... it was too late.

Hyunjin pulled the trigger.

Blood splattered everywhere as he fell to the floor.

Hyunjin has died.

Hyunjin has died with a smile on his face.

And one last year, dedicated to seungmin.

﹋﹋

After running for some time, Minho realized he was lost and tired. Recalling his memories, he went back to the rooms. He looked around the place where they would normally step out and in. It was empty.

Of course it is, it's only for dead residents. "Fucking hell" Minho groaned and crouched on the floor, tired.

"NA UH THAT IS A BAD WORD! WE DONT SAY THAT HERE!" A sudden voice screamed In his ear. "IM DEAF NOW- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH". Minho yelled as he stood up covering his ears as the drowning blonde angel was literally flying in his face. "I SAID DONT SAY THAT WORD!" the angel scolded again.

"WHAT WORD!" Minho yelled back, "THAT WORD!" He yelled louder

"WHAT WORD!" Minho yelled even louder and slowly it turned into a  competition of who's the loudest.  "THAT UGLY WORD!

"WHAT WORD!!"

"THAT WORD!!!"

After some time of yelling the angel broke into a fit of laughter on the floor. Well he was floating above it in a way. " you're very funny!" The angel laughed making Minho smile. "Thanks i guess."  Now he's a nicer one than jeongin.