🎞️ My love! 🎞️

3rd PoV
﹋﹋

"So...your husband is human?...."

"Well yes!"

"WE HAVE TO KILL HIM."

"SHUT UP DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM. Or else I will murder you."

"You can't murder me, I'm already dead."

"SEUNGMIN!" The brunette boy wearing the hanbok shouted. the light brown hair boy, seungmin, who was wearing a black shirt with a red crossed opened buttoned shirt, just rolled his eyes .

"Is he awake yet?" A black long haired guy came in wrapping an arm around Seungmins waist . "Not yet."

"He's gonna wake up okay!" The brunette boy pouted and stomped his feet on the floor. " I already miss him"

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM JISUNG-" seungmin said loudly.

"HES MY HUSBAND!"

"Well your...husband is blinking and looks like he's about to die. " the black haired boy spoke up, the two other boys looked at the coffin where Minho was placed. He was pale as ever looking at the three boys in front of him.

The first boy was wearing a hanbok and was smiling widely, the second boy...had a hole in his head- a freakin hole- the boy next to him had many wounds on his face and bruises on his arms.

"I-.." he tried to speak.

" MY LOVE ! You're awake !" Jisung skipped towards him. But Minho instantly fainted again.

"I think he's scared of us." The long haired boy said In all seriousness. "Shut up Hyunjin you brainless ass." Seungmin laughed at his own joke earning a pouty face from Hyunjin. "Alright I'm sorry I'm sorry" seungmin pecked hyunjins pouty lips.

Another pouty boy in the room was jisung who was staring at his unconscious husband.

To be continued...