🎞️ Grim Reaper 🎞️

﹋﹋
"What the fuck are you doing here" seungmin laughed as he opened the window for his boyfriend to climb in. "If they catch us I'm dead Hyunjin!"

But Hyunjin only chuckled. Truth was, seungmin's parents were very religious and against the idea of homosexuality.

If they knew about him and Hyunjin...

"Shh you must stay silent." Hyunjin whispered as he laid on his boyfriend's bed. Seungmin climbed next to him to and laid his head on his chest.

"I missed you Minnie.." he whispered .

"You could've called..it's risky.."

Hyunjin giggled before

"ugh when are those stairs ever gonna end!" minho whined behind the other, they were on their way to changbin and the stairs were never ending to minho! theyd probably been going up for ten minutes now. "dont you guys ever get tired?"

"not really! we're dead remember?" Jisung giggled. Minho was out of breath, he couldn't go on one more step. "Come on my love it's close!"

"YOU SAID THAT 15 STAIRCASES AGO!" Minho yelled out of breath but jisung just giggled and hopped on the stairs.

After some time they ended up arriving at the top. After Hyunjin carried Minho on his back, the whole time Minho kept staring at the hole in his head. The blood has dried but you can see his skull and his insides and- "stop looking, you're turning pale" Minho's eyes shifted to jisung who gently patted his shoulder.

"We're here anyways" seungmin said, "oh" Minho slowly go off Hyunjin and stared at the big door in front of him. It looked like it goes on till infinity- which it probably did.

Jisung opened the door and stepped in "CHANGBIN!" He called out and it echoed."what the hell is this place" Minho muttered as he tugged into Jisung's hanbok sleeves. "It's the grim reaper" Jisung smiled, Minho tried to force a smile but he felt light headed again.

"And, w-why are we going to meet him-"

"To kill your parents!" Jisung said excitedly. "No we're not stop scaring him" seungmin rolled his eyes. "CHANGBIN WHERE ARE YOU!" Hyunjin called out.

"Up here" a voice called out, it was calm yet very loud. "Great, more fucking stairs" Minho sighed as he looked at the spiral stairs that led up to the top. "Do I hear...a human?!" The voice growled.

Minho was floating in air. He looked around and tried to kick back to the floor but couldn't, "jisung what's going on!"

"I don't know!" He said worriedly as he grabbed his ankle. They both got pulled upwards by a weird force. Until they were face to face with the grim reapers desk. He was huge. Maybe 3 times bigger than a normal human being, he was wearing a black cloak and glasses. His large scythe was kept behind him, behind his big black wings.

"I never knew the grim reaper had wings and glasses-" unexpectedly the grim reaper smiled. "There are other things you mortals don't know about me"

Jisung's who was floating next to jisung now, giggled. "Yeah he likes to dance to modern day human songs and it's funny!" The grim reaper looked at jisung and smiled. "How did this human end up here?" He got straight to the point, "what's your name?"

"His name is Lee Minho!" Jisung replied excitedly but Minho kept staring at the grim reaper confused. "Why the hell do you have wings?"

"I'm a demon. Like I said, you humans don't know much about me, the little tales you get told aren't real." He spoke calmly. Seungmin and Hyunjin just got to the top and they sat down on the stair case and watched the flying two and the floating desk of the grim reaper.

"He wants to go back up" seungmin said to the grim reaper. "With Jisung"

"What?! No I didn't say wit him-" Minho shook his head. "What do you mean? You're supposed to introduce me to your parents!" Jisung crossed his arms.

"Yeah but...they'd get scared!" He tried to lie. "No they won't! I'm just pale but I look fairly human!"

"You to stop arguing" Changbin sighed. "Lee Minho isn't even supposed to be read until his 70's jisung! He must go up"

"No! He's my husband I can't let him go up!" Jisung frowned and hugged Minho tight. "I love him!"

" I think it's a little early-"

"Jisung this is unfair to him!" Changbin argued back. "He has a life to live you can't take that away from him"

"He has a point" hyunjin spoke getting all eyes on him. "Jisung you can't deny it's sad being here. Why drag him into this?" He sighed as Seungmin gently rubbed his back to comfort him.

"But if he wasn't ready to die then why did he marry me!" Changbin sighed massaged his temples. "If you really want this to work, then we must kill him"

"NO!" Minho screamed. "Jisung please let me breath!" He pushed him away. "My love" jisung looked at him sadly then changbin spoke. "I can give you a drink, whenever you're ready you drink it with Jisung. You must be holding hands. Once you're out of here, jisung will be...almost Alive. Almost. You can only stay there till sunrise the next morning. Minho must die after that."

To be continued...