The look into your eyes.//pt 1

[Armys pov]

"Sir! Right this way! We'll get into turf wars and help our team win this splatfest!" Blue Sailor called out to me within the crowd of inklings and octolings, Off The Hook was performing as well so it added onto the current loudness.. "Ill be there in a minute Blue." I called back, I see Blue Sailor give a nod of approval before heading back to the rest of my team.

"Team Money vs Team Love.. This is going to be an interesting experience." Me and my team was on Team Money, some of our other friends were on Team Love. The ink colors were bright but fitted well almost too perfectly.. I decided to just admire the decorated Square, I probably wont do another splatfest unless I REALLY wanted to.. Or unless forced to for that matter.

As I looked around, seeing the different inklings and octolings-... ^No one else special I can recognize..-^ My eyes met with an inkling boy. Soft vibrant pink eyes, absolutely beautiful to stare into.. I felt as if I was pulled into another reality where nothing else seemed to move, or do anything in that matter. Just us, staring deeply into eachothers eyes, as if we never saw something as wonderful before.

^this feeling... Is this what it feels like.. For love at first sight?^

//Art by Diver//