Until we meet again..//Pt 4

[Armys pov]

And the conversation ended.. Me and Aloha continued to look into eachothers eyes, the lighting from the cafe and shining lights from Inkopolis Square made his eyes look even more beautiful.. It brought me the courage to ask for something.

"Hey um.. Can- Can I get your number-? I want to keep in contact so if you dont mind-" "O-Oh! Of course-!" I was surprised but I had a smile on my face. I handed Aloha my phone and patiently waited for Aloha to finish, my fingers now starting to tap against the table as I was stimming from pure happiness..

"Here ya go Army!" Aloha said as he handed me back my phone, I watched him get up soon after. "Im probably gonna head back to the splatfest, it was really nice talking to you Army!" Aloha had said before leaving the cafe, looking into eachothers eyes one last time..

I was alone in the cafe now, just the distance music was filling my ears.. It was so calm- "Sir!! There you are!!" Blue Sailor bursted into the cafe, the sudden loud noise made me jump in my seat pretty badly.. "Huh-? Blue?" "We got worried about you Sir! Youve been gone for quite awhile- is everything okay?" ^Aloha.. Luscious, beautiful, adorable pink eyes..-^ I was zoning out, in front of my own teammate.. "Sir?!" Blue Sailor called out to me again, I shook my head before speaking up. "Hm? Oh, yeah im alright Blue. Lets get back to battling." I got up and left the cafe, Blue Sailor followed behind me worryingly..

Our splatfest battles continued what I would like to say normally, though that would be a complete lie. In between matches I would constantly zone out, my mind only thinking about him.. Aloha.

This of course took notice into my team so we decided to leave it at that for tonight. God. ^Whats wrong with me right now?^