002.

Naomi Pov :

it was currently 5am and the sun was just rising. I had to get as much sleep as i could because i had a big day ahead of me.

i had to do 3 installs for peoples bundles and than still make it in time for ja's game vs the clippers which was around 7:00pm.

meaning that i had to get done around 5:30pm or 6:30pm. my first appointment was at 8am.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, I turned on "spread thin" by mariah the scientist and turned in the shower to a hot temperature because you loved hot shower.

you did your face routine while singing "Don't be so conceited , hope you know honesty was the only thing that could keep me from leavin" and washing the soap of your face and washing off of your face.

you washed up and got out the shower you put on your robe that was hanging on the back of your bathroom door and start brushing your teeth and doing your hair.

you finished your hair into a messy bun and than went back into your room to get dressed.

you walked into your walk in closet and grabbed a essentials shirt with grey shorts. You put your outfit on and went to your dresser and slipped on your white nike socks and scrunched them up a little with my grey on grey dunks.

 You put your outfit on and went to your dresser and slipped on your white nike socks and scrunched them up a little with my grey on grey dunks

i went into my closet and grabbed my medium sliver telfar bag, and put it across my body. I looked into the mirror and checked myself out a little bit.

i grabbed my phone and checked the time it was 7:15pm. "oh shit i didnt know it was 7:15" i said while speed walking over to my dresser.

i sprayed a few sprays of my coco chanel perfume and put my bracelets and all 6 of my earring.(yes I have 3 piercings on each ear)

i grabbed my phone off the charger and shut off my lights off in my room.

"hii daisy!" i said while putting my dog in her cage and making sure she had her enough food and water for until i came back.

she barked a little and than started to cry she always got sad when i left for work. she was my baby like my kid.