006.

⚠️this has the n-word in it a few time.⚠️

it's been 2 days since you and ja had y'all's disagreement. you were at your house you weren't sad but you were upset at ja because he let you down when you were opening up to you were so close to being in a relationship with him.

it's been 2 long days for you, ja texted you every second of the day.

temetrious.

i was drunk.
im sorry naomi i didnt know.
i was drunk ml please
naomi.
answer my fuckin message.
cmon on i need youuu
you makin me mad
i was drunk and im sorry
naomi
cmon just text back naomi
are you okay?
omg.
naomi
naomi

and that was just some of the messages. you made your way down to your kitchen to make you so dinner because it was around 8:45pm and you were trying to get yourself on a schedule.

you were making your plate and cleaning up the kitchen at the same time because you knew you weren't going to wait to do it later.

you sat at your island and starting eating your food while you scrolled threw pinterest. you were trying to find nail inspiration you were due to get your nail done tomorrow morning.

you personal nail stylist needed a picture of the nails you wanted the night before so she knows what she needs to bring to your house.

you sent your stylist this picture and as soon as you sent it your door bell rang

you sent your stylist this picture and as soon as you sent it your door bell rang. You didn't know who was at your door at this time of night but you hurried up and threw your plate away and grabbed a knife bc you were overthinking ALOT.

you walked to the door and opened it , but it was only the one person you didn't want to see right now.

it was jamel, you walked away from the door put the knife away. you didn't turn your head around but you heard the door close and foot steps get closer.

"damn you were on go,why'd you have a knife" he said while sitting down at your island. "in case i had to stab a werid ass nigga for being dumb as fuck."

"im sorry ma" he said while putting flowers on the counter. "i love you so much , i ain't mean to." be said walking up to me.

you gave him the biggest hug ever burying your face into his hoodie.you felt yourself about to cry again so you just started crying again.

ja was your safe space you didn't have anyone else but him and niya so if you lost him you were by yourself.

you mom sadly passed away last year due to cancer and your dad was never really there. your sister was still here but y'all weren't that close because she moved away when she was 18.