003.

⚠️⚠️⚠️there are some smuts and cursing on this one if you don't like smuts you can skip that part.

Naomi Pov :

i woke up and turned over not see ja on the side of the bed where he was last night. "temetrious" you called out but there was no answer.

you went downstairs and saw ja sitting on the couch. you rubbed your eyes and walked into ten kitchen to get some water.

you grabbed a bottle and walked to ja. "Good morning ma". "Good morning" you said while ja grabbed your waist pulling you into his lap.

"what wrong ?" ja said looking into my eyes.
"nothing , why you ask that?". "cause you gave me that dry ass goodmorning like I wasn't your man last night".

honestly you just wanted him to stop talking about this shit so you just kissed him. It was a small kiss so what's the worst that could happen.

"there,are you happy now ?"  you said laughing a bit. "mmhm , you want breakfast?" he said smiling at you.

you shook your head yes. "go get dressed so i can take you out." "but ja i don't got no clothes , remember this is your houseeee ..". you said getting off his lap.

"put on some of my clothes ma" he said looking you up and down.

"okay whatever you say" you went upstairs and got into the shower. after you was done in the shower.

you fixed your hair into a messy bun and went into ja's closet to find some of his clothes which you were too happy about.

you tried on some many of his clothes that you didn't even noticed that ja had already gotten into the shower and got dressed.

"Naomi ? you okay , you been up there for 30 minutes" you were in one of his essentials outfits so you just kept it on because you lost track of time.

"yes im okay im coming" you said while walking out of his closet and walking downstairs to grab your purse.

"mhm you look so good ma" ja said touching your waist but you moved his hands.

you looked into his eyes "no touching" you said softly, with a little smile. you knew what you were doing you loved being a tease .

"Are you ready to go?" you said opening the door. ja shock his head yes, yall walked over to his car and he opened the door for you like he always did.

you sat there and waited for ja to get in the car than y'all drove off.

Jamel's Pov

"what you wanna eat" i said while keeping my attention on the road. "um idk yet whatever you get ima get" naomi said laughing. "cause you wanna be like me" I said laughing.