012.

it was Kelly or as y'all know him as Kelly Oubre Jr. he's plays for the 76er and your ex.. You really didn't feel like have a huge conversation with him.

"Hey Naomi" he said smiling super hard,he knew you couldn't resist his smile. his teeth were perfect and his smile was everything that was the main reason you dated him.

You and Kelly had a big relationship online , everyone shipped you and loved y'all together until he cheated and it left everyone upset with him.

people still liked him but it was a whole thing and the shade room blew It out of proportion. "Hey" you were just trying to get us home the baby was kicking and it was uncomfortable.

"how have you been?" he stared you in your eyes and you felt your feelings start to feel some way.
"Um im good just taking care of my myself and getting ready for my baby to come" you rubbed your stomach

"ohhh yeah congratulations how's she going I heard your having a girl like you wanted" he looking at your stomach. "She's doing good and yeah thank you" you started the car trying to get away from this conversation.

"well I'm not going to keep you too long I see your pregnant and all" he fake laughed a bit. "Oh okay well it was nice talking to you" you said pulling off.

——

You opened the door to the house to see Ja sitting on the couch. "Hey ja" you said closing the door. "Don't hey ja me what is this"'he said getting up and showing me the video of me and Kelly talking at my car.

The shade room again...

"Ja that's not how it was at all

"Ja that's not how it was at all.. he came to my car after I came out the nail salon because I dropped my keys and just asked me How I was doing nothing else of less" you put your bag on the little table near the door

"well why is this making it seem like there was more" he looked at you up and down " i swear there wasn't I would never cheat on you ja you know I love you so much"

"Okay ma" you have him a kiss on the cheek and went upstairs. You laid down in bed and started feeling hungry. "Jaaaaa I want ice cream"

You were pregnant meaning that Ja had to cater to you for once. "okay ma I'll being some up" he walked up the stairs with ice cream

"thank you bae" you grabbed the ice cream from him and change the tv to a scary movie. "do you want to watch with me ja" you said before he could walk out the room.

"sure ma" he laid in the bed next to you and laid his head down on your lap. "ma i love you" ja said turning over to your face "I love you too" you said paying attention to the movie.

"kisses" you said looking at him and giving him your attention. he kissed you than rubbed your belly. "We never talked about names" he said sitting up

"ja i remember you said kaari, i never forgot" you looked him in his eyes. "How'd you remember?" He said

"because i never forget your the loml Ja I'll remember everything about you" you smiled and got up to grabbed your iPad

"so let's plan the baby shower too while we're here" you sat back down went to Pinterest for inspiration.

"winnie the pooh would be so cute don't you think ja?" You said smiling and looking at the picture. "Yes that would be nice" he was watching the movie again so he wasn't really listening

you planed the baby shower and in the middle of the planning you fell asleep. This baby could make you fall Asleep in 5.6 seconds all the time.

AN: I just wanted to update yall
This isn't that long but I didn't want to leave yall hanging too long