004.

Naomi Pov :

it was about 10:30am and i had just got up i sat up and looked over at ja still sleeping. I picked up my phone started checking my socials and than i remember i had to do someones hair today at 12pm.

i got out of bed quietly and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and did what i needed to do. The shower was kinda boring because you didn't have music but you didn't want to wake up Temetrious.

You got out the shower and brushed your teeth and you noticed that your period was supposed to start today but it wasn't on but you didn't pay any mind because it was just the morning.

you had a really bad headache and your breast were slightly red and swollen but you didn't think anything of it.

after you brushed your teeth you went you put on your outfit and fix your hair.

I put my hair into a messy bun like I always do when I go to work. after I was done I put my bracelets on and my necklace ja got me when we were in high school and walk over to ja.

you shook him a little bit so he could wake up. "Ja im going to work , ill be back in time for your game later" you said while giving him a hug and kissing his cheek. "Okay ma see you later" ja said in his sleepy voice while falling asleep.

You went down stairs and got into your car. You drove to your shop and you arrived around 11:30pm. You unlocked your door to your shop and than went straight to the bathroom to throw up.

You looked up into the mirror and just looked at yourself you were nauseous,tired and exhausted you just wanted to go to home and lay down in bed.

Your heard a knock at the door and your wiped your mouth with tissue and flushed the toilet. You walked over to door and opened it to see your client.

"hi riley!,im glad you decided to come back love !! " you said while hugging her and smiling threw all of your sickness.

"hi girlll , i loved my hair so much i needed to get it again girlll" she's while sitting in the chair. you played mariah the scientist and got to doing hee hair.

you were about done rileys hair all you had to do was her edges. "alright and your done" you said while smiling at your client.

you looked at the time and it was 3:15pm and you paused the music and cut the tv off

you looked at the time and it was 3:15pm and you paused the music and cut the tv off. Riley payed your 350 plus a 20 dollar tip and you thanked her.

Riley left and you sat down at your shop for a few minutes and decided to order some food before you went back to ja's house.

you order a chocolate milkshake with cheese fries and a burger. which was werid to you bc you don't like chocolate milkshakes and you hated cheese fries but you were craving it.

your food was delivered to your shop and you started eating your food than you started taking peices of your burger off and dipping it into your milkshake. you thought it was werid but you actually liked it.

you finished your food and went to the bathroom bc you had too pee which was also weird because this was your 20th time peeing today.After you were done you you got in your car and went back to jas house.

you got to ja's house and knocked on the door. he didn't answer so you called him, "Hey ma wyd ?" ja said as soon as he picked up. "Im outside your house ja i have to pee" you said while looking into the camera, and smiling at his face.

"Im not at home ma im at practice." He said while sitting his phone down. "Okay um I'll just go to my car and get the key.I'll see you later love" you said and than hung up. you ran to the car and got your key un locked the door.

After you unlocked and locked it back you ran upstairs and went to the bathroom. After you went to the bathroom,you sat on the couch and relaxed until ja came back.

you fell asleep on the couch, usually you never take a nap, so choose a number weird thing that happened,and than everything started to make since.

ja never pulled out last night....