008

I got up at 7:30am to the sun shining brightly in my face and with Ja's body laying on top of my legs. "how am i going to sleep with 2 baby's" you thought and silently laughed to yourself.

you lightly moved his body off ur legs without waking him up and went into the bathroom to get your day start. you walked into the shower and took a quick shower. you got out and put on ur new rode because ur old was was to little with your stomach.

you put on a calm outfit just for right now knowing that you would have to change ur outfit again later for the gender reveal.

after you changed and put ur hair into a messy bun you grabbed ur Marc Jacobs tote bag purse and ur phone and walked downstairs to get into the car

you got into the car and drove to target first to get a few things. than you went to the Nike Store to see if u could find baby Jordan 4s because you always wanted to put ur baby in Jordan 4s

you found a cute pair and brought them
than after that it was about 9:30am and you still had a few hours left before the gender reveal party.

you decided to go to the mall and pick and few outfits out for the baby and buy u some clothes too since clothes were getting to small.

Jamel's Pov  :

I woke up at 10am to an empty bed. I instantly got up and started looking for Naomi. I texted her and asked her where was she at and then started my day.

I got in the shower and put on a white shirt and some shorts and made my way downstairs to make some breakfast.

After I made pancakes and eggs with bacon i sat on the couch and turned on a movie.

At 11:30am I was playing the game when Naomi finally came in the house with a bunch of bags from the mall of course

"hey na" I said while taking my headset off
"hey ja" she said while going back to the car. She had at least 40 bags.

I was going to go help but she came back and locked the door "What the fuck are you doing Temetrius?" She said as she stared at me.

"what?" I said confused turning off my game "why aren't you dressed? The gender reveal starts at 1pm.."

shit... i had forgot about the gender reveal party. "I was waiting on you stop being so rude"
I said while putting my plate in the sink.

"Ja don't forget to wash your dish please. I know you forgot so I'll go get ur outfit please tell me that you took ur shower and at least get your hygiene out the way?" She said while taking the bags into the baby room in my house.