Insomnia

Logan:
Sleeping wasn't something you liked to do. Often you never could. Logan slept next to you, your face buried in his side, just thinking. You loved how comfortable you were, but still never felt tired. You watched him sleep. You got up to go downstairs, trying not to wake him up. Once you moved away from him he grabbed you and pulled you back. "Stop moving." He whispered, kissing you on the head.

Wade:
You laid in silence with Wade. You had your head in his chest just gazing off at nothing. "You sure you can't sleep?" Wade always thought it was his fault you couldn't sleep. You sat up and looked at him. You pulled yourself on top of his, now sitting on his lap. You smiled at him and he kissed you in return. He pulled you closer and closer to him, kissing you.

Charles:
I sat on your old wooden chair, your great grandmother gave you. Rocking back and forth you read quietly. "(Y/N)?" Charles slowly looked up at you. You carefully put one foot down to stop the rocking. "Yes love." You say softly. You crawled into bed with him from the end of the bed. Eventually facing him, he wrapped his arms around you, cradling you. Not letting go. You hated when he did this, but you couldn't help it. He was the love of your life. You smiled and shut your eyes.

Erik:
Erik hated when you were up at night. Most of the time, he'd sleep on the couch to avoid you. Tonight you actually wanted to sleep. You had a long day training with Charles and Raven, you needed sleep. Erik dosed off on the couch and you debated on bothering him. You knew he'd be mad if you bugged him. "Why not." You said to yourself. You ran over and laid on top of him. "(Y/N)." He said softly. You leaned over and placed your face near his. He turned over, his stomach was now against yours. "What are you doing?" He said calmly. "I miss you." You said, laying on his chest. You could hear his heartbeat. It was slow, not like usual. You started to get scared. You looked up at him, his hand was over his face. The silence almost killed you. "If I go to bed, are you going to stay there all night?" He said. "I promise." You smiled at him. He picked you up, and walked into the room.