Depression

Logan:
He sees you everyday, nothing changes. Until the past catches up to you. You being to remember all the hate, sadness, and everything you've lost. Being a mutant is not a gift. You see many deaths. You sat quietly, as he trained. You glanced at him and smiled every so often. But nothing was the same. Sadness filled your body like blood, you'd die without it, but you never wanted to bleed. He looked at you, like he never had before and you knew something was there. "I love you." You couldn't believe he would say those three words first. "I love you." You said back to him, actually smiling for once.

Wade:
He was extremely hyper, more hyper today then any other day. You didn't feel right. Most days you were just as hyper, always happy, and energetic. Everything just came back on you. You tried not to worry Wade too much, so you kept it to yourself. "Good morning, my love." He startled you, jumping on the bed nearly knocking you off. You pulled the pillow over your head, wanting more time to sleep. "Babe. Wake up." He laid on top of you. "Wade. Let me sleep." You said as nicely as you could. He slid off of you and laid next to you. He wrapped his arms around you and dug his face into your neck.

Charles:
He read your thoughts, though you told him many times before not too. He felt your emotion as you thought them. He was angry you never told him any of this before. That you never shared how depressed you really were. You two sat on the couch. Facing each other. You didn't know how to feel once he knew everything about you. "No matter what you feel, I still love you for who you are." His voice began in your head. You felt happy and somewhat relieved you were no longer hiding anything from him.

Erik:
Even when you feel your weakest, he's still there for you. He never acts the same when you're around Raven and you know something's wrong. There relationship is much more then yours will ever be, but you stay positive. You sat on the window, looking out to Erik and Raven training together. He was so happy. You didn't know how to feel about it.
You remained in your room for the day, reading and thinking. You could hear Erik come up to your door then leave, a few times. You had your hair up and your comfy sweats on, now laying in bed facing the door.
"(Y/N)?" Erik finally called you from the hallway. You got up slowly and cracked the door. "Yes?" You answered quietly. You stuck your head out the door and saw him leaning against the wall parallel to your door. He looked at you for a few minutes, waiting. You opened the door more and leaned against the door frame. "Erik, I--" He cut you off as he pulled you in for a kiss. It was so unexpected, but you liked it.