Scott Summers (Cyclops)

I am so sorry it took me almost a year to update! Scott is probably the hardest one I had to write about, so I apologize ahead of time for this being super lame. If there are any spelling errors let me know!! I love you all, thank you for the love!
(Also, I was eating potato salad while I was writing this. It was a bad choice.) ENJOY

Anxiety Attacks:
Anytime you felt anxious, Scott knew it. He would always try comforting you. Anytime you guys went out, he would hold your hand or keep you close to him. Today you felt weird, like something wasn't right. So as always, your anxiety kept you on your feet. Scott suggested to go on a walk. It was beautiful out and you two just walked hand in hand. All of a sudden a wave of anger and sadness fell over you and you pushed him away. You looked at him and apologized, but it only made it worse. You began crying and felt uncomfortable in your own skin. He walked closer to you and you insisted he stay away. Within a few minutes of watching you suffer, he couldn't let it happen anymore. He grabbed your arm, and pulled you into his chest. You fought as hard as you could to keep him away, but he didn't let you down. He always wanted you to feel safe.

Insomnia:
He knew the only thing that would make you tired was exercising, so I think you knew what came next. You both ran laps and he pushed you to keep going. "Scott, I hate this." You stopped and put your hands on your knees. He ran up behind you and hugged you. "I need you to sleep." He said right in your ear. You stood up trying to catch your breath and looked at him. "I hate you." You said, starting to run again and he smiled. He tried to catch up to you.

Depression:
When you got depressed, you pushed everyone away. You wanted nothing to do with Scott right now. You walked down the hallway and kept to yourself. Everyone began looking at you and you just wanted to curl up into a ball and die. "(Y/N)?" Scott ran up behind you and you ignored him. "Leave me alone, Scott." You mumbled and quickly turned the corner. You pushed through people as fast as you could and left Scott.

Paranoia:
You just found out you were pregnant and had no idea how to react. Charles was already in your head, and you begged him not to tell Scott so you could tell him first. But Scott wasn't the issue. Your shape shifting mutation could cause any kind of problems with the unborn child growing inside you and something you could control yourself. You sat inside your empty room, trying to force yourself to stay sane. You fought all the urges to shift, but it was getting the best of you. "Scott, this thing needs to go." You yelled at him. He kept his distance from you because any moment, you could have shifted. He just looked at you. He saw how much pain you were in, but couldn't help. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)." He said, and locked you inside your room. He locked you inside with your own thoughts, fears, and child.

Germaphobia:
You two sat next to each other. You were barley ever apart. But all it took was one cough. You stood up and looked at him. "Are you sick?" You said, quickly. He looked up at you and smiled. "And if I am?" He was being a smartass and you hated it. "Stop it, Scott." You said, crossing your arms. He stood up and walked towards you, fake coughing. "Scott, stop it!" You yelled and backed away from him. "I love you." He said, grabbing you. You did your best to push him away, but it didn't work. You began hyperventilating.

Suicidal thoughts:
Charles told Scott about the thoughts you were having and completely ignored you. He was mad you didn't tell him yourself. He would ignore you until you admitted it to him yourself. But, you weren't going to let that happen. The truth was you hated getting help from people, and this was a sensitive topic for you. You sat inside your room and tried your best to ignore Charles. "Fuck off, Charles." You pushed your thoughts out of your head, and let your mind go blank.

Infertility:
After the first incident, your mutation doesn't allow you to have a child. You tried over and over to have one, but nothing. Hank offered to help, by putting you to sleep while the child grew inside you. A oxygen tank was ready for you, but nothing you did could help. You couldn't get pregnant. Scott looked at you, he looked at you like he never had before. "You don't need to go through this again." He tried his best to stop me from trying harder. It was all for him though. He wanted to have a child with you, but you couldn't give it to him. We sat in the doctors office and even the doctor said it was to risky. They refused to do treatment on you.

Post-traumatic Stress Disorder:
You kept Scott close to you. Everything around you nearly triggered you and Scott was the only one who knew how to help you. When you felt triggered, he would comfort you. He would tell you everything would be okay and try to relieve your stress.

Cystic Fibrosis:
As a child, you were always bullied from carrying around an oxygen tank. Once you met Scott, all your insecurities seem to go away. He was always there to help you and make sure everything was okay. He also got really protective over you when you guys went out. He would always make sure you were comfortable.

Death:
Your death came as a surprise to him. He had no idea how to handle it or what to do at that point. He just held you. "You are not going to die." He kept saying to you over and over again. You laid almost lifeless in his arms and knew it was it. "I love you." You tried your hardest to spit out. He looked at you and denied the whole thing.