Paranoia

Logan:
You were scared of even the smallest things, but it didn't stop you. He was always there. He'd never leave you. You two traveled everywhere, helping people. But you couldn't sleep, eat regularly...nothing could have you. He comforted you, slept with you, watched you. But still, you couldn't stop it. Things lingered in your mind, things that you regret more then anything.

Wade:
It has gotten to the point where Wade can no longer help you. You haven't slept in days. He could go without sleep, but you were only human. You needed it. He stayed awake with you and has done everything he could. But you knew this was it. You got more jumpy and couldn't be home alone. Wade was afraid of leaving you. He never did.

Charles:
He was out for business and you were left in your apartment alone. You listened to music all day, barley watched any TV, and never left your apartment. At night you could hear things, people. All you could do was lock the door and wait till morning. You were terrified of the outside world. Charles excepted you for who you were and that's all that mattered. He never tried to change you.

Erik:
He knew the dangers of being a mutant. Scientist always wanted to see what was within you, and has always wanted to make more mutants in the world. You never let them near you. You never let anyone near you, actually. Erik has saved you many times from scientific experiments and he won't let it happen anymore. Erik knew how scared you were so he kept you safe with him. Always by your side.