Anger

Logan:
Every time you two fight, he always lets you win. You hated that, but would hate it even more if you lost. Tonight, you sat inside your room. Away from Logan. You've left like you were loosing him to himself. He became more and more distant and you didn't understand why. "Talk to me, please?" You followed him into the kitchen. He stayed quiet. "Why? Why are you ignoring me like this? I don't think I've done anything wrong." You began to get angry and upset with him. "Logan!" You yelled. You tried to fight the tears, but when you two made eye contact you lost it. "I haven't done anything wrong." You screamed, wiping your face with your hand. He grabbed you and pulled you into a hug. You fought against it, with the small amount of anger you had left. Then gave in. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

Wade:
You sat on the couch, waiting for Wade to get out of the shower. He became to protective over you, and constantly accused you of making a plan to leave. You loved him, more than anything. "Y/N, I love you." Wade said, sitting down next to you. "What's going on?" You asked, keeping it real. (did I really just put "keeping it real?") "Nothing. I can't say I love you?" He stared at you. You got mad, but stayed calm. For some reason you couldn't be mad at him. "I love you." He said again. He knew it was pissing you off, because he only said I love you first if he wanted something. He smiled. "I love yo--" "Stop!" You said, getting up off the couch. He grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap. He was quiet for a minute. "I love you." He whispered, then pulled you into a kiss before you could argue back.

Charles:
The way he started to act without the serum was awful. You loved him to death, but couldn't handle him. He would call for Erik then you. Pulling Erik and you away from training, because he was bored. His day was filled with reading and eating. His (almost) two favorite things. "Y/N?" Charles yelled. You walked in, Erik followed behind. He smiled. You knew he didn't need anything. "I just wanted to see your beautiful face." He said, insisting you'd stay. "I need to finish with Erik, but I promise I'll be in soon." You said, pulling away from him. He was so in love with you, he didn't want you to leave. It didn't necessarily make you angry, but it irritated you. Training with Erik took ten times longer then it should, that's what pissed you off. "I love you." You said, walking out.

Erik:
You hated Erik and Raven's relationship. You found them too close to each other. Erik and you laid in bed, just laying. "Erik?" You heard Raven call. It pissed you off. Erik went to get up and you grabbed his arm. "Really?" You asked. "It might be important." His excuse was invalid. "Erik." It began to bug you even more. He pulled his arm away. "Stop. She just needs someone." You lifted your body up. You sat crisscross on the bed. "I get that, but not you." You argued. "I'm just helping her." "Does she know that? Does she know you're just 'helping?'" You spoke the truth, but you knew you shouldn't have said anything. He paused. "Why? Why does it matter." He asked. "Because I don't want to loose you." You admitted. "Raven isn't--" "How do you know? How can you tell she isn't?" He walked over to the bed and sat next to you. "No. Don't touch me." You said, pushing him away. He jumped on top of you. You both made eye contact. He just stared at you. "I won't leave you." He kissed you. You were hesitant. "Promise?" He smiled. "Promise."