Breakdowns

When they have a break down:

Logan:
You stayed your distance from him. He didn't want to hurt you, but you didn't care. You watched him suffer. He locked himself in a room and cried for hours. You had no idea why. You sat outside the bathroom door, leaning on it. Listening to him. "Logan?" You nearly cringed at his pain. He stopped for a minute. "Please get away from the door (Y/N)." He begged. He didn't want to hurt you, you couldn't leave him though. "I love you." You pressed you hand against the door. No answer. You were scare of loosing him. He opened the door. "I love you too."

Wade:
You haven't seen him all night. He left the house after getting angry at something you had no idea about. He liked to isolate himself. You hated it. You sat in your apartment on the futon. 12am. 3am. Still no return. You laid in bed, thinking about him. You couldn't sleep, you shouldn't anyways. You don't know where he is. "(Y/N)?" Wade slammed the front door. You jumped up and met him in the hallway.
"Wade, I--" "You just don't understand." He confessed to me. "You never will." He walked passed you and went into the bedroom. "If you give me a chance--" "You don't need one."

Charles:
He collapsed in front of you. Screaming, covering his ears. "Hank!" You screamed. Hoping he could make it stop. "Charles?" You put your arms on his shoulders. You comforted him, trying to figure out what was wrong. "Hank?" You screamed again. Hank came running in, looked at Charles, then ran back upstairs. "Hank? What the fuck?" You said. You ran your fingers through Charles hair, trying to calm him down. He laid on the floor, you had no idea what was happening. "Watch out." Hank jumped off the stairs and ran over to us. He injected something in Charles. Almost immediately he was okay.

Erik:
"Get away from me." Erik paced throughout the house. Trying to get you away from him. "Erik. Please, what is going on?" You grabbed his arm and stopped him in his tracks. He looked at you in anger. He made eye contact with you. You could feel his anger fill up. You pulled your arm away quickly then he grabbed you. He was strong. He forced you against the wall, getting close to you. You were terrified, but couldn't move. You never lost eye contact. "(Y/N)?" He whispered to you. A slight smile grew on his face. He moved closer to you, you flinching. "I like you." He whispered, directly in your ear. Love wasn't a word he liked to use. It was too girly, to fragile. He kissed you.