We're sister's!?!

Alyssa and Bianka are the first to wake up.

"W-where am I?" Alyssa questioned. She was in an unfamiliar room, nothing like her one bedroom apartment.

The room was fairly big, and the bed she was on was gigantic as well... And comfortable. Next to her, is a small blonde haired girl with blue eyes who couldn't be more than two years old. "W-who are you!?"

"I should be asking you that!" The blonde exclaimed. "Where am I!?"

Alyssa quints at the two year old besides her. "Bianka?"

"Holy shit." Bianka says. "Alyssa...? Why are you so small?"

"I'm small? Look at yourself!"

"T-there's gotta be a mirror in here somewhere!" Bianka says.

Alyssa gets out of bed and goes to the golden framed full length mirror that's on the other side of the room.

"Crap baskets..." Looking at herself in the mirror. Alyssa now has shoulder length pure white hair instead of her long brown hair. And her normally green eyes are now a royal blue.

"This is just like those Mahwa and Isekai stories I read on Wattpad! Alyssa do you know what this means!?"

Ignoring Bianka, Alyssa continued to touch her face. "Why am I in the body of a three year old?"

"We've been reincarnated my friend."

Alyssa looks at Bianka with a complicated expression on her face. The two now sisters stared at each other for a good twenty seconds before the room door opened.

"Alyssa~ Bianka~ Big brother is here~!" A seven year old boy with short white hair and ruby red eyes. Behind him is a tall black haired maid standing behind him. "Mama is about to give birth to our new sibling!"

He picked both of his sisters who at first tried to wiggle out of his arms but then calmed down the minute he smiled at them.

'This... Feels nice...' Bianka thought, she did a small yawn and laid her head on her big brother's shoulder. 'Where's Touya?'

"Master Alexander, we should get going now." The maid says in a soft tone.

"Ah, yes. Let's get going!"

"Please refrain from running. You are carrying two human beings."

"Don't worry, I won't run."

[...]

Inside the master bedroom, a beautiful woman with long gorgeous blonde hair and ruby red eyes is lying down in the master bed about to give birth to her youngest and last child, this is Cecilia Kaslana. Holding her hand is a tall handsome man with short messy pure white hair with bright blue eyes. He is Kevin II Kaslana, the head of house Kaslana. He is also the Grand Duke and currently the strongest warrior in the kingdom.

"You're almost there my love." He whispers and kissed his wife.

After the last few minutes, the baby had finally been delivered.

"Congratulations your Grace, it's a girl." The royal cleric says. The nurse takes the infant girl, using her magic she cleans the baby and wraps her up in a warm clean towel.

"Finally..." Cecilia sighed in relief. The nurse hands Cecilia her daughter.

The adorable infant girl opens her eyes for the first time. They are a bright sea blue color that matches her white hair. She looks around in a daze.

The door to the room opens, the blonde haired boy, Alexander Kaslana holding both Alyssa and Bianka in his arms came into the room.

"I'm back, how is mother and the baby?" Alexander asked his father.

"They're doing wonderful." Kevin says. He then looks down at his other two daughters.

"And I see that the little ones are awake as well." He says and picks up Bianka. "Come meet your new baby sister! She'll love to meet her older siblings."

"Sister...?" Bianka says.

Bianka and Alyssa are sat down at the side of the bed their mother is in.

"Isn't she adorable." Cecilia spoke, the two girls looked down at the baby who in returned looked up at them.

Both Alyssa and Bianka gave each other a look. Just by that baby's facial expression... They knew it was Touya.

Bianka has a smile on her but really she was just trying to keep herself from laughing.

Touya, who could tell at first glance that the two older girls are her friends, she sent a cute glare at Bianka.

'Fuck you Bianka! Fuck you! This isn't funny!' Touya screamed in her head.

'Yup... That's Touya.' Alyssa thought to herself.

'Do not laugh, do not laugh, do not laugh.' Bianka repeated.

"What should we name her?" Kevin asked his wife.

"I'm not too sure really." Cecilia sighed.

"Touya."

Kevin and Cecilia turn their heads at Alyssa.

"Touya... That's a perfect name. That's actually the name of the daughter of our clan's founder." Kevin explained and ruffled Alyssa's white hair. "Touya II Kaslana."