Invitation

(Alyssa's POV)

A lot has happened over this month. My training regimen plan is going perfectly as I thought it would. What I didn't expect was for the three to get through the basic lessons as quickly as we did. Maybe it's due to us being born into a family full of talented knights.

Our father has received a letter from the king, inviting all of us to his son's birthday celebration. This is mostly going to be a way that the king can find a suitable bride for his son.

Whatever it is, it's not like it will affect us anyway. Our family has a thing against arranged marriages which I am truly grateful for.

Besides that, Touya, Bianka, and I have finished learning the basics of how to use wind magic. Now we're going to split off and study by ourselves. I'm going to attempt to learn how to use my ice and barrier magics while Bianka took more of an interest in her light and water magic. While Touya decided that she wanted to learn martial arts and swordsmanship while also learning from our father how to use our family's Phoenix magic.

We've been doing good so far in this world, today we're going to our first noble gathering... I just hope Touya and Bianka don't do anything stupid.

Who knew how wrong I was going to be...

[...]

(General POV)

"Honey, do you really think it's a good idea to go? I mean, Alexander is old enough to go to the crowned prince party but..." Duke Kevin Kaslana and his wife Cecilia Kaslana are currently in the study talking. They had received an invitation from the King himself for his son's birthday ceremony. And Kevin wasn't sure that it'd be a good idea for their daughters to go.

"You worry too much. Besides, they need to do something more than play out in the garden." Of course Cecilia knew what her three daughters were really up to. But, she decided to keep it to herself for now. "Isn't the first princess around Alyssa's age? I'm sure they'll get along while we watch Bianka and Touya."

The young Duke sighed. 'Happy wife, happy life they say.'

"Alright fine, just worried for their well-being is all."

Cecilia smiled brightly and hugged her husband. "I'll have the maids get everything ready!"

Kevin nods and watches his wife leave the room. "Sigh, happy wife, happy life."

The door opens again, Kevin's eldest and only son Alexander walks in. He is currently ten years old and is studying for the academy entrance exams. His white hair has grown a bit and his ruby red eyes are very pretty to look at. Almost as if you're staring at the gem itself.

"Alexander, is everything alright?" Kevin asked his eldest child.

"Are we really going to that party?" Asked Alex.

"Your mother wants to attend. She thinks it's a good idea to get your sisters out of the house."

"Okay then, just wanted to ask." Was all Alexander said before leaving making Kevin tilt his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n): Back on my bullshit once again. Sorry I haven't updated for a while, originally I was supposed to post two chapters back in May but you know how Florida can be with their testing. I had exams to prepare for, it was hectic but I managed to survive my first year of highschool! Only... Three more years to go.....haha...ha... (I have a job now...) Fun!