Chapter 3 - 2014 part 2

Tears were wiped away as she walked into the restaurant. She looked around for a moment until lewis stood up and held out a chair for her.

"What happened Cass. I saw you wiping tears away."

She looked down to the menu to avoid looking him in the face "he was just drunk and said some things"

Lewis grabbed her hand which made her look up " don't take what he said to heart , let's just enjoy dinner"

And that's exactly what they did. They laughed and told each other stories about their family. Cassandra told him about where she grew up and how she met Daniel.

Before long they decided to head back up since tomorrow was going to be a busy day. The elevator door opened on the 3rd floor.

"This is my stop. If you want we can head to the paddock together tomorrow with Angela..I know she's been missing you. I'll text you in the morning".

He gave her a quick hug "that sounds great Lew...see you tomorrow...good night". They waved good bye as doors closed again to go up one more floor. Cassandra stepped out the doors and was dreading walking into the room because she didn't know what mood Daniel would be in.

She swiped the card and before she even took a step in the room, Daniels snores were heard from miles away. Cassandra grabbed a fresh pair of pjs out of the drawers to get changed into and went to bed hoping that tomorrow was going to be a better day.

Those hopes flew out of the window around 3am when her hands flew up to her mouth and she just about made it to the toilet before she started throwing up. She was honestly surprised that it didn't wake Daniel up. Once she was done she flushed the toilet , wiped her mouth and went back to bed hoping she could get another couple hours of sleep.

At 8am her phone vibrates with a message from Lewis

She put her phone back down and quickly went to the wardrobe to find something to wear before deciding on a pair of jeans and a white crop top with the hair put up in a high ponytail

Cassandra grabbed her bag, phone and laptop before looking over at Daniel who was still fast asleep. She probably should have woken him but she was still annoyed at how he acted last night so instead she left him a note next to his phone

D,
I've gone to the paddock with Lewis this morning to get some prep work done. I'll see you later.

Cass

With one last look at Daniel she closed the room door and went to the elevator. Not even a minute later just one floor below Lewis and Angela stepped in.

"Cassandra....I've missed you so much" said the bubbly blonde who nearly knocked her over. She hugged her back before smiling at Lewis "I've missed you too Ange. Morning Lewis".

The car that was taking them to the track was already waiting on them. Lewis held the door open so Angela and Cassandra could get in before he climbed in after them and once everyone sat down the driver drove away from the Hotel.

Montreal in the summer looks incredible. Cassandra looked at the landscape passing them by as they got closer to the track.

The track was getting in their sights and as quickly as she could think the driver had stopped and they all got out of the car with their passes in hand so they could actually get into the paddock

The track was getting in their sights and as quickly as she could think the driver had stopped and they all got out of the car with their passes in hand so they could actually get into the paddock. Lewis and Angela walked in front of her talking about who knows what. They walked past all the different team buildings when she got a whiff of something which made her stomach churn again and she quickly ran pat Lewis and Angela to he side of the nearest building which thankfully was Mercedes and started throwing up. Angela came up behind her to hold her hand out of the way and rubbed her back.

"Oh darling, why did you come in if you weren't feeling well"

Cassandra slowly stood up and gladly took the water bottle she was handed before taking a swig to get rid of the taste in her mouth. "Because it's been like this for a couple of weeks now. Though the throwing up has only been the last couple of days"

This made Angela raise her eyebrow in question. You could see the gears turn in her head "you come and see me later okay?"

Cassandra looked at her oddly but agreed to see the blonde later on. She went to her little office while Angela and Lewis went to his room. Angela really is a miracle physiotherapist and Lewis is very lucky to have her.

She was head deep into her work. She had went onto social media to get the fans to send in some questions they wanted her to ask Lewis and Nico and some of these questions were hilarious.

She also wants to make them play musical charades where either Nico and Lewis have headphones on and are listening to a random song which they then have to try and act out and get the other one to guess.

"Knock knock"

Cassandra looked up and Angela leaned against the doorframe with something in her hands. She quickly closed the door behind her and sat in front of us. "You know I've been thinking, after this morning when you were sick..." Cassandra looked slightly confused at her "... you said that you had been feeling rubbish for a couple of weeks now and that you'd been sick the last few days right?" She slowly nodded at Angela.

That's when Angela placed a small box on the table in front of her "everything you said this morning I felt both times I was pregnant with my kids. Have you taken a test yet?"

Cassandra was speechless...her mind going a million miles an hour " no no no that can't be...we've always been careful. I can't be pregnant" Angela walked around the table and hugged her from behind "I know it's super scary but it's better knowing. Do you want me to go with you?" Cassandra just nodded because she couldn't quite believe that she was about to take a pregnancy test...in the middle of race week...in a foreign country.

She grabbed the box and hid in her pockets and the both ladies made their way to the bathrooms. Angela checked that no one else was in there before Cassandra went in a stall and did what needed to be done before putting it back in the box. She came out of the stall and washed her hands before turning around "well in three minutes we will know ".

The box lay  in front of her taunting her. What would she even do if it was positive? Could she be a mum? Would Daniel even want to be a dad? How could she do her job while pregnant.

Before she could even go further down a spiral , Angela just said "it's time darling".
Cassandra took a deep breath before slowly pulling out the test in question and immediately crying when she saw the big fat plus sign. She immediately fell into Angela's arms and started crying. The blonde comfortably rubbed her back and told her that everything was going to be okay.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: well here we have it...Cassandra is pregnant...how will Daniel react?

You will have to wait and see for part 3 :)