Chapter 5 - 2015

Well it has been a crazy few months.

After that talk with Toto, I flew to Italy and packed all my things up and moved in with Lewis. I only stayed with him for a few months before I found my own house. I had managed to avoid seeing him when we were at the same events but Michael made sure to keep in touch. After Daniel told him what I had said he messaged me and said that he didn't agree with how he had handled it but that he would be here for me and my baby girl.

Yes I found out that it's a girl and I had already decided on her name.  I've managed to hang around the whole season and in Abu Dhabi the team threw me a little baby shower.

It was now now the middle of January and I was 38 weeks pregnant. During the duration of this pregnancy I've took pictures to put in a little book for my little girl as a keepsake and I can't wait to add to it once she's here.

 During the duration of this pregnancy I've took pictures to put in a little book for my little girl as a keepsake and I can't wait to add to it once she's here

"Where is my favourite pregnant lady" I heard my front door open followed by foot steps. I got up from my sofa and slowly started waddling towards the front door. "Hi Lewis...pretty sure I'm the only pregnant lady you know" I laughed as I gave him a side hug because my bump was so big.

"Not much longer left till my god daughter will Grace us with her presence...pun intended"

"She's still exactly where I left her" I said while gently rubbing my belly. And my little girl must have felt it because she kicked me right back "ouch...man these are getting more and more painful"

Lewis looked slightly concerned "are you sure that these aren't contractions?"

"Yeah, they aren't regular...just one every now and then"

"Well if that's the case then let's go to lunch" and with that he stood up and carefully pulled me up. I grabbed my bag and my phone and Lewis grabbed my hospital bag..just in case he said.

He took me to this lovely little family owned restaurant nearby. We had a great time though, I don't think I have laughed this much in a long time.

Owww...these pains have been definitely getting more regular but I'm not going to worry lewis unless my water breaks. Speaking of water my daughter is using my bladder as a punching bag. "Hey I'm just gonna go to the bathroom quickly " Lewis just nodded and went back to his avocado chocolate mousse.

I closed the door of the bathroom behind me and before I could even undo my buttons I got one sharp pain that made me hunch over the sink. I looked down and saw that my trousers were wet "oh no I must have peed myself" but before I could even finish that thought another sharp pain came...this one lasting longer than the ones I had during lunch.

I don't think I've peed myself after all ...I think my waters broke. I went back to the table but didn't sit down. "Is everything okay Cass?" Lewis looked up at me.

"It's time Lewis"

"Time for what? To go home?"

"No to go to the hospital dummy". With that said he looked down at my trousers and saw how wet they were. He jumped up "oh good oh god oh god it's time." He quickly ran to pay our bill and we made our way to the car. Thank god we put the hospital bag in the car today.

Soon after we arrived at the Hospital and checked in. Perks of being friends with Formula 1 drivers is that you'll get a nice private room. The room was absolutely massive, the doctor followed us inside and we got all settled in. There was some paperwork to fill out before he left and he said "if there is anything else you need don't hesitate to press the buzzer if there on the wall". And with that he left.

I took out my phone and send a message to Michael. Even after everything that had happened, Michael had stayed in touch with me to keep up to date with his niece.

 Even after everything that had happened, Michael had stayed in touch with me to keep up to date with his niece

Before I even had the chance to finish the message my phone rang
*Ring Ring*

"You didn't have to phone me you know that right Michael."

"I was awake anyway. What's up?"

"Well it seems like your Niece has had enough and decided that today is the day she would like to exit her current surroundings"

It was quiet...I honestly thought that he either dropped the phone or hang up "Still there Italiano?"

"Eh yeah I'm still here. Did you just say that you're having a baby today?"

"I sure did", I quickly send a selfie of me in the hospital bed.

" wow..okay it's really happening then.  Okay I'm going to try and get on the first flight out"

"Michael ,  you know you don't have to do that right? It's not like I'm on my own. I've got Lewis here with me."

"This is not negotiable. I will be there whether you want me to or not"

This man honestly makes me laugh " okay okay then. Just please do me a favour and don't tell him." I could feel lewis squeezing my hand when I said that cause even after everything that happened it still made me sad thinking of him.

"Of course I won't do that. Okay I'm going to hang up now and quickly pack a bag. Hopefully that little girl of yours will have made her entrance by the time I get to London. Love ya..see ya later alligator"

"Love you too, in a while crocodile"

Lewis had already made himself comfortable in the chair next to me " sounds like we've got somebody else coming to see us"

I lied back on the bed and tried breathing through the contraction, thankfully they weren't too bad just yet "Yes Michael is gonna jump on the next flight out."

Hopefully this whole having a baby malarkey is not going to take ages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oohhh it's nearly baby time :-D what are you all thinking so far of this story?