Chapter 4 - 2014 part 3

Cassandra's POV

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god. This can't be happening" I could feel myself starting to hyperventilate when Angela put my face in between her hands and made me look at her "Cass....take a slow and deep breath...in....out...". This was harder than it looks "Are you going to tell Daniel about it?" I just nodded "Yeah I'm going to but with how he's been acting lately I don't know how he's going to take it".
Angela pulled me into a hug "no matter what happens you know that Lewis and I are here for you". I smiled at her "I do and I love you guys for it. I better go do it now before i chicken myself out of it".

And with that I left the bathroom and the Mercedes building and made my way over to Red Bull. Outside of their building stood their security guard. I gave him a friendly smile "hi is Daniel here yet? Can I go and see him?"

He opened the door "Hey Cassandra, yeah he's in his room with Michael...just go in". "Thank you".

Normally is you worked for a rival team you wouldn't be allowed in the team building but I've been dating Daniel for over 3 years now and everyone knows me. Before I knew it I stood in front of his door...I knocked and waited on him to open. "Oh Hey Cassandra, how are you?" Michael who was his performance coach and long time friend opened the door "I'm good thanks, I just really need to talk to Daniel for a moment". Speaking of Daniel he came up behind Michael "we are busy, I don't have the time".

Oh he has an attitude already, this is just what I needed...not. "please Daniel it's really important...it's not going to take long I promise".
"No Michael and I are busy" with that he turned around and went back into the room. Michael just looked from me to Daniel and back to me "it's okay Daniel we can take a 5 minute break.I'll be back" Michael patted my shoulder before squeezing himself passed me so that I could get into the room.

I closed the door behind me and leaned against it trying to get the words out.

"What is so important that you had to interrupt my session with Michael" he turned to look at me.

"I'm pregnant"

The silence in the room could not have been louder. "What? Repeat that please"his voice sounded scarily cold.

"I'm pregnant. Obviously it's yours. It explains why I have been feeling so horrible the last couple of weeks".

"I don't want anything to do with it. I don't want to be a dad yet. You have to get rid of it" he said as he stepped closer to me.

I could feel the tears already starting to threaten to escape "But Daniel...it's our baby...you can't be seriously asking me to get rid of it."

"If you don't get rid of it then we are done. I've actually been thinking of ending it."

I choked on my own breath " if that's how you feel" the tears were freely running down my face now and with that I ran passed Michael who looked very confused and very concerned "Cass...what's wrong " but I just ignored him...Daniel could tell him or not...I don't care anymore.

I got back to Mercedes and saw Angela and Lewis talking who once they noticed me and I immediately collapsed crying in Lewis' arms.

I could feel Angela rubbing my back "can I tell him babe? He looks confused" I just nodded my face still in the crock of his neck.

"She's pregnant Lewis...and if the current predicament is anything to go by I don't think it went very well. Let's go take her up to her office. I'll grab some drinks"

"Oh Cass" I could hear Lewis whisper. He guided me up to my office where we waited on Angela to come back so I didn't need to repeat the story of what happened with Daniel.

"I'm here I'm here" Angela walked in with three bottles of water and closed the door. I gladly took one of the bottles and took a sip.

"Well I told him and saying that he didn't take it well is an understatement of the century. He said he didn't want to be a dad yet and wanted me to get rid of it. And he gave me an ultimatum...either get rid of my baby or we are over. And to top it all off he said that he'd been wanting to break up with me "

"What a douchebag ...I'm going to talk to him" I could see that Lewis was getting angry but this is the last thing anyone needed "Don't Lewis...he's obviously not worth it. I need to go talk to Toto and then I need to find a new place to live".

"You can move in with me" I looked up at my favourite Brit " my house has more than enough guest rooms where you can stay until you figure out what to do."

I stood up and gave him the biggest hug "Thank you Lewis...it means the world to me...to us" I said quietly while putting my hands on my belly. I left them both to go speak to Toto though I was scared....would he fire me...would he make me leave immediately...who knew.

I stood in front of his office too scared to knock when I heard "are you going to come in?" Toto looked over from his desk...I forgot that the doors are see through. "hi Toto, could I speak to you for a moment please".

"Of course Cassandra, please come in"

I closed the door behind me.

20 mins later I left his Toto with less worries than what I walked in with. Throughout this meeting I could see Toto was starting to get really angry after I told him what Daniel had done and said. But he agreed for me to film everything I needed for Social media today and then I could fly back to Italy and get all my things packed up and move to London to Lewis's house. He even said it was okay for me to miss the next couple of grand prixs till everything was sorted which was really nice of him. Sadly the next flight wasn't until tomorrow morning but it would still get me home before the Grand Prix even started.

I went to find Nico and Lewis to get everything filmed.

Despite how today went I don't think I have ever laughed as much.

Together Angela, Lewis and I went back to the hotel so I could pack up my stuff and start my new life. This is not how I thought it would happen but I'm going to protect this baby with everything in my power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: here he are...he finally knows...did you think he was going to react this way?

Next chapter we are going to meet the newest member of this dysfunctional story family