The start to the disaster? (Part 1)

(This story may contain stuff like NsFw and gore and other stuff like it also Gay cause ally but yeah)

Sapnap's (POV)

Another day of patrolling the streets, saving these idiotic people.
I don't understand why they can't save themselves...
It's so annoying but I guess it's my job so I can't really do anything about it.
*Sigh*
The same shit all the time...

[Another hero approach's]
"Hey Sapnap how's your day going?!"
A cheerful voice said to me.
"Oh hey bad. It could be going better but you know hero stuff and that"
I said quite irritated.
"Well I hope what I'm about to tell you doesn't make it worse...?"
*I sigh again knowing it's going to make my day worse*
"What is it this time.."
Bad looks at me "Well..... there is some new villains in town so we kind of need to go and check out some sort of ghost town thing.."
I then look at him with an annoyed look on my face. "Why is it always me... Ugh so annoying."
Bad then looks at me like I'm being dramatic and drags me into the van before I can run away.
"Stop complaining all the time sap."
He says a bit annoyed now as I'm "always complaining to him".
"Well it's just that I want a break and you know how boss is. Always calls on me to do his bloody dirty work it pisses me off all the time bad."
Bad then looks at me unamused.
"First of all. LANGUAGE! And second of all. If you don't like your job then just quit."
Bad said rolling his eyes at me.
"Bad. It's not that easy... I wish I could but I can't because of reasons."
Bad then looks back at me.
"Well enough of that now we are here. Come on!"

We then step out of the van to see a very run down town and yes he was definitely correct about the ghost town part this town definitely seen better days. I then looked up to see the dark clouds forming together, I could definitely see that it was going to rain sooner or later.
I then looked at Bad.
"Can we just get this over and done with so that I can go home."
Bad then gave me a mum look.
"Sap. Just Ugh. Come on you muffin."

(New book alert!!!! How are you guys liking it?!? Should I make more? Cause I actually like this book a bit more than my other ngl! Anyway hope you guys are having a nice dayyy!!! ❤️❤️❤️)