The Meet... (part 4)

I slowly woke up again thinking that what had happened earlier on was just a dream but then I felt the ground beneath me and I knew it definitely wasn't. I opened my eyes to the darkness again and this time I really took a good look at everything. There was near to nothing in the room with me, only the pole I was chained to and a door which led out I guessed to freedom. I then looked up at the walls only to see the littlest window ever. How was I ever going to escape??

The door then slammed open.
I then seen three different people who stood in the door way.
All having masks on.
They then all walked into the room and closed the door behind them and it looked like one of them had something in their hands. The fear then started to kick in as I tried scooting as far away as I could and only to hit the wall which was too far away from the pole.
The people then started to walk closer to me.
"Shhhhh it's ok hunny we just want to come see how your doing" this was definitely a different man than last time. Why was he talking to me like that. I was so confused and before I thought about anything else he put his hand on my cheek and I guess he looked into my eyes big I couldn't tell because he had a weird looking mask on. "There we go it's ok" he said to me in a really sweet voice "are you hungry, thirsty?" I then slowly nodded my head up and down indicating I was in need of glucose and nutrients.

He then started to take off the fabric from my mouth and before he took it fully off he grabbed my chin. "You dare scream and you will be in big big trouble. Do you understand hun?" I just stared at him and did a little nod indicating that I understood him. He then did a little happy hum and took the fabric off from my mouth completely. "There we go is that better hunny?" I just looked at the other people behind him. "Ahhh yes we should introduce ourselves huh" I then looked back at him. "Well I'm puz this is dream and I'm sure you know bad yes?" My eye widened. I was right it was bad who stabbed me with the needle, I felt so betrayed.

I then looked at them with worry in my eyes and they just went up to me an comforted me almost like a was a child. I then spoke "p-please let me go" I said in a quiet voice and they did let go and stared at me. "Oh hunny sorry we didn't know you were uncomfortable with that we should have asked. Anyway do you still want that food?" I know it's probably cold by now but it's better than nothing so I slowly nod my head. He then started to feed me the food very slowly and soon I had had enough and didn't take anymore. He then put the rest of the food down and looked at me. "Hunny you have to eat all of it otherwise we need to punish you." I then looked at him worryingly and shook my head as I wanted no more. They stared blankly at me then looked at each other and sighed. "We didn't want to do this but you left us no choice" my eyes widened and I went to scream before someone put a piece of fabric over my mouth. "Ahh some one is being a bad boy we need to fix that don't we punz"

(Might make the next part spicy 👀 anyway sorry for not uploading for a bit like I said I've got GCSE's going on and I'm trying my best to make this story and pass at same time lols anyway hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sure to say the next chapter will have lots of interesting things 👀✨ You are loved and make sure to look after yourself ❤️❤️)