⚡Chapter # 1⚡

Chapter # 1

Still [F/n]'s POV~

Still [F/n]'s POV~

"Nice to meet you all, I'll try to remember all of your names." I giggles as they all smile at me.

"So, you want to join our soccer practice?" Endou-kun asked. I thought for a while. Then I smile and nod. "Yes."

"Alright guys, let's play soccer."

I giggles at his cuteness. I played with the boys for a while. It felt really amazing. After separating from my friends in the past, this feels like the closest to having real fun with friends.

"Wow that was so fun, when can we do this again?" I said with stars in my eyes, walking close to Endou. He scratch the back of his head.

"Well, whenever you like..." He said. "Hm. Alright I'll come tomorrow here as well."

Then I remembered something. Oh no! Manager will kill me. I yelled suddenly causing the boys to flinch.

"What's wrong, [L/n]-chan?" Kazemaru asked. "I forgot to tell my manager that I came here. He must be looking for me like crazy. I'm in trouble, Oh no!"

I was about to ran back to the house, but I forgot which way I came. "There's another problem."

"What's that?" Somoka (I think?) said.

"I forgot which way I came from, I don't know where my house is." I said with tears in my eyes. All the boys gasped and looked at me, with feared expression.

"Oh no, what are you gonna do now?" The little guy said, I forgot his name. I looked at him, down. "I don't know."

"No way!" Cute brown haired guy said. I think his name was Honda or something. But that's not the point. Two girls also looked at me, with worried.

Then suddenly a car stopped near there, I sigh in relief after seeing it. Then manager came down the hill. I quickly ran and hug him. We're really close like father & daughter, consider I spend more time with him, than my own father.

"Oh thank goodness, manager-kun!" He sigh at my behavior as I let go of him.

"When will you grow up, [F/n]! I told you not to wonder off! What if something happened to you. How would I answer your father, hm?"

I looked down. "I'm sorry, but I was feeling bored, that's why."

"Alright don't do that again. If you want to go outside, ask Sana-chan to accompany you or other bodyguards." He lectured me as I nod. "Hai, Hai, manager-kun."

"Alright, now let's go." I walked with him. Then I turned around and smiled at the guys.

"Minna, I'll see you later." I waves at them to which they smile and wave. I looked at Gouenji-kun for last time (whose name I remembered surprisingly), he wasn't waving, just smiling. Tsundere huh? Exactly my type. I grin as I ran with Manager-kun.