⚡Chapter # 8⚡

Note:

This chapter is actually like a recap but it will background of F/n's life. How she become idol and how she got into soccer. I think you guys needed to know her full backstory so I decided to add it. Btw The matches will be in 3rd Person Pov from now, while the rest will be your pov. I might add someone else's pov other than f/n sometimes too. Alright that's it back to the chapter. 

______________________

Chapter # 8: 

Life of F/n!

___________________________

F/n's POV~

After we won, everyone was cheering for us, The confettis were flying around in the stadium. I looked at Aphrodi, then I walked towards him. He was kneeling on the ground. I held out my hand as he looks at it. 

"F/n?" 

"Aphrodi! Did you see it now? Did you see the real soccer?" I looked at him with stern eyes. "Real soccer?" He took my hand as I helped him up. 

"Yes, the real soccer isn't about who is more powerful but it's about having fun with your friends in the field. Don't you understand? That you're not a god of soccer. But a mere human like us. Using a stupid Aqua of God doesn't make you a god." I said as he looked down. 

"F/n-chan, please forgive me for what I did to you." He said as tears came in his eyes. 

"No, don't apologize. I already forgive you. I just want you to return back to the person you were before. The one I played with and have fun with. The Friendly Afuro I knew." 

He nod his head as he and I shake hands. "Thank you, F/n." Then Hera walked towards us. "I want to apologize to you as well, L/n-san." 

"It's fine. Just play soccer together like that and I hope we can get to play together someday as well." I smiles at both as I turn around. "Take care." I walked back to my teammates. 

["She really is something else, huh." Hera smiled at Aphrodi as he nod looking at F/n, going back to her teammates. "Yeah, F/n, I'm looking forward to play with you again, someday." Aphrodi smiles.]

Endou held the trophy. "Alright, guys. WE'RE..." He yelled. 

"THE BEST IN JAPAN!" We all yelled together. Then shishido asked Endou if he can hold the trophy to which Endou nod and gave it to him. Then others also wanted to hold the trophy. Then the interviews was held. After team interview, They all surrounds me for more questioning about me quitting idol and becoming a full time soccer player. I just shook my head. I still love my job as an idol as much as Soccer. I don't think I'll be quitting both anytime soon. I just told them I'll be going on a hiatus. I looked around to see my manager but he wasn't there. I wonder where he went. Sana-chan told me he got a call from someone that's why he left.