⚡Chapter # 10⚡

Chapter # 10:

Losing a Friend!

_________________________

We all went to Nara, the police was investigating but they wouldn't allow outsiders. Then Natsumi calls her father. He handled the situation and they all let us in. 

When we entered we saw a deer statue which was destroyed by the aliens. These aliens seriously destroying everything. Ugh! I hate them for ruining our planet's peace. Do I sound overdramatic?

"Alright, let's go and look for clues about them." Endou shouted as I clenched my hands into fist. 

"Yeah!" We shouted back. Then we're were divided into groups to look for the clues. After few minutes, we heard Kabeyamo shout. 

"I FOUND IT!" 

Then we all went there and saw a purple and black soccer ball. It was the same soccer ball which Reize used to destroy our school. Endou try to lift it up and he couldn't and it fell back with a thud. 

"It's... so heavy." Endou said looking at his hands. 

"Well, Its an alien ball, which they use to destroy the schools." I said. "But they were kicking this ball around so easily!" He said again.

"They're aliens after all. And possibly the one who made that, so that explains." Then suddenly someone came from the distance, a man in black. "All of you, freeze!" 

He yelled as some other people in black came towards us. 

"We won't let you get away with this Aliea Academy!" One of them said. Wait Aliea Academy? Are they serious? Does we really look like Aliens. Sheesh, how can they not recognize us. I'm too beautiful to be considered an alien, hmph. 

"Huh?" Endou looked at them. 

"You mean us?" Kazemaru said pointing at himself. 

"Where is the Prime Minister Zaizen? Where have you taken him?" One of them said. 

"Um hey..." Endou tried to talk to them but he was cut of by them. "Silence! That black soccer ball is enough proof." He said pointing at the ball. 

"You guys are aliens!" Another one said glaring at us.

"We're not aliens." Endou said back. 

"Captain is right." Kuramitsu (Kurimatsu) said. 

"Do we look like aliens to you?" Somoka yelled. 

"Seriously, you're calling us aliens! We're just normal human beings." I said getting annoyed at them. "I'm too beautiful to be called an alien." I cross my arms. 

Then a girl with pink shoulder length hair appears. She was about same age as us, also wearing a black suit like them. She saw us with the black soccer ball. "There you are, aliens I won't spare you."