⚡Chapter # 5⚡

Chapter #5: 

Raimon Transfer Student!

___________________________

F/n's POV~

I woke up in my room, feeling so much fatigue. Wait! What happened? I don't remember a thing. I try to get up and walked to the bathroom to wash up. I was still in my uniform. 

While taking shower, I suddenly remember the events. How that kagoyama guy locked me. Them injecting me a weird stuff and talking about strange aqua. 

But how did I escape? I don't remember a thing. After I was done, I saw a maid came with a different uniform. 

"Master Seiji said that you will not go to Zeus. He transfered you to Raimon." She said giving me the uniform. I thanked her. After she left I changed into the uniform. 

Wait! I'm going to transfer to Raimon? for real?! Wow.

I walked down and smiles at Manager and Sana. "How are you feeling?" Manager asked me. As I smile. 

"I'm feeling fine, just hungry! No I mean I'm starving." I said as I dig in. 

"Eat well." Sana pat my head. Then I remembered I forgot to ask them about last night. 

"Manager-kun, what happened yesterday? I don't remember a thing." Then he told me how Endou, Gouenji, and the others saved me. Wow! Really? I can't believe this. Was they really there? Wait, I wanted to give them surprise. Oh well! It's alright. 

I was walking to the school. My brother also went with me. Did I forget to tell you about him? He also moved in with me. He usually came late at night, since he's a college student and he always have to work hard. 

"Be careful, Study well, little sis!" He waves at me as he took the bus. I wave back at him. I don't think manager told him about the incident. Or else he'll tell Father. If father finds out he won't allow me to stay here. So he mustn't know about that incident. 

Tbh, I'm kinda scared after what happened. What if they try to get me again? I'm just too worried. Then I saw Endou on the gate. He pat my shoulder as I flinch. 

"Oh I'm sorry. Are you feeling alright?" He said as I shook my head. 

"Don't apologize, I'm fine." He grin and put a hand on my shoulder. "Welcome to Raimon! Will you be joining the soccer club?" 

He asked as I nod slightly. "F/n-chan, don't be worried, we'll protect you. Kageyama will not try to hurt you again because we won't let him." 

"Endou-kun... Thank you so much! Thank you for saving me!" 

"No, it's fine. Let's go now." 

After that, I walked to my class. I was a first year, I was in same class with Otonashi-san. I smile as the sensei introduced me.