⚡Chapter # 16⚡

Chapter # 16: 

Fierce Battle with Epsilon!

_______________________

Previously~

Finally, it was the day of the match with Epsilon. They all arrived in the hidden basement. It was like, they knew that we would be here. Or maybe this basement belongs to them. 

"Now is the time, I've given you ten days, let's see how strong you gotten within that time." Desarm said crossing his arms, looking at us. 

Now~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV~

Suddenly they all arrived in the field. Raimon was confuse why there's a field underground. Coach gave them instructions for the match. She added Urabe Rika in the team.

"Rika will act as a Forward with F/n. Fubuki, I'm putting you in defense." Coach said as everyone nod. 

The match begins with Epsilon kick off. Zel pass to Maquia. Rika, Touko and Kidou tried to stop her but she uses her Hissatsu. 

"Meteor Shower!" She shouted as three of them were blown away. She smirks as she ran towards the defense but was soon stopped by Kazemaru.

"I'll stop you!" Kazemaru wouldn't let her get pass.

"Tch, you pests!" Maquia was annoyed then Zel gesture her to pass to him which she did. 

"Ganymede Proton!" Zel used his hissatsu and shoot at Endou with Full speed. 

"Majin the Hand!" Endou used his hissatsu and stopped the shoot, easily which shocked Epsilon. He give a long pass to F/n. 

"Rika!" She passes to Rika. Rika was now facing two aliens. 

"I know who you are, you're bad people and I'll will punish you." Rika was about to use her hissatsu. "Rose Splash! Hehe just kidding! Darling!" She passed to Ichinose which confused the aliens. 

Ichinose and Kidou used "Twin Boost" but Desarm stopped it with one hand. The shoot has so much power it pushed him, which shocked Epsilon. 

"These shoot has so much power!" Maquia said shocked. 

"Compared to before, their power has increase to much!" Metron said. 

"Don't tell me... You gave them ten days extension to see them get stronger. Why would you, leader of Epsilon, do such a thing?" Zel asked Desarm. Desarm just smirk. 

"This is the best!" He looks at Raimon. 

"Alright! We can win this!" 

Raimon has the possession of balls. It was an intense battle. They would easily see through their movements. Both of the team would get past each other. But they wouldn't let each other score.