⚡Chapter # 2⚡

Chapter # 2:

Goodbye from F/n!

____________________________

I was playing soccer with Raimon Eleven. They were really awesome. I walked towards Gouenji. 

"Gouenji-kun, can you show me your Fire Tornado?" I said looking at him, cutely. He smiles a bit. 

"Sure."

Goeunji twirls around in the sky as fire surrounds him then he kick the ball and it went inside the goal. I smiles happily as I ran to him.

He did the shoot for me like I wanted. I giggles. "You're awesome, Gouenji!"

I raise my hand to pat his head, a habit of mine, hehe. But he held my wrist. I blushed. Why he's like that. "Um, I'm sorry, G-gouenji-kun!" 

I guess he didn't like it. Then he just smile and let of my wrist. "Sorry about that." He looked away, was he blushing? Really? Cause of me? I kinda feel proud. Hehe

"Gouenji-kun, I wish I could shot a Hissatsu like you as well." I said breaking the awkwardness. He nod. 

"If you practice you can, definitely." He said he walked away. 

"I'll work hard, Gouenji-kun." I said back to him. I didn't know everyone else was looking at us. I blushes a bit. That's alright. 

3rd Person POV~

It's been a month already, since F/n has to go back to Tokyo City. She definitely enjoy her time here with Raimon and also Afuro. She and Afuro got close and they play soccer in their backyard. 

She knew that throughout her life, she met true friends through Soccer. So, she decided she would never give up on soccer from now. But now she had to go back to the city for the sake of her career. 

She decided to say goodbye to her friends. Then Manager walk inside. 

"Is everything packed up, F/n?" She nod at the manager Seiji [That's his name] 

"Manager Seiji-san, can I say goodbye to my friend?" He looked at her. 

"There's no time, F/n. We need to go the station now. We wouldn't want miss the train." He said. She nod. It was early in the morning. 

She looked to her right and saw Afuro in his school uniform, walking. She ran to him. 

"F/n-chan!" Sana called to her. 

"Afuro-kun!" He turned to looked at F/n. 

"L/n-chan?" He said then she hugged him. "What's the matter, L/n-chan?" 

"I'm going to back to city! I just wanted to say goodbye, Afuro-kun. I will miss you." She said with a blush on her cheeks. She couldn't say goodbye to her Raimon Friends but she at least get to see Afuro. 

"L/n-chan, let's keep in touch and when you come back, we'll play together." Afuro smiles.

"Promise?" She said as she put a pinky finger as Afuro chuckles.

"That's a bit childish!" He connect their Pinky fingers anyway. "Bye F/n-chan!" 

"Bye Afuro-kun, I'll definitely come back."

"It's time to go." Seiji said as she nod at Afuro and he nod back. Then she ran to sat inside her car. 

Few Months Later~

It's been few months since F/n left. Raimon was working hard to win in the Football Frontier. They already the district match and now they were going to National. They were in rairaiken to celebrate their victory with their new coach. 

"We won!" Endou yelled. 

"Yeah!" 

​​​​​"I wonder if F/n-chan watched our match!" Kazemaru said. Endou smiles.

"I know she definitely did." 

Before F/n left, she sent a letter to Raimon saying goodbye and apologizing for not meeting them in person. They understand since she's must be busy. The boys also watched her live performance on the tv to cheer her up for her comeback. 

They really wish that they could okay soccer with her again, sometimes.

"She must be really busy. We haven't heard from her in months." Natsumi said. 

"Here's your dumplings, Natsumi-san!" Endou said as he gave her order. She smiles and thanked him. 

After a while, they all went back to field to practice. F/n had saw all their matches whenever she got the time. She was so happy to see them play. 

With F/n~

"I always plays with them, but what will happen if I play against them. That would be so awesome." She said as she was watching the first match of Raimon in Football Frontier Nationals in the big LED. 

Her dad just return from the work. She smiles at him. "Daddy, have you think about what I said yesterday?" She stand up and asked her father. 

"What? About moving to Inazuma Town?" He asked as she nod happily. He sighs. 

"F/n, you shouldn't play soccer and I think it should be better if you start your study again. Besides you also have your career as an idol." 

"But Daddy, even if we move to Inazuma Town, I can still continue my career and study. Maybe I will join soccer club too!" 

"F/n, we already talked about this. We can't move to the town. My whole company can't move there, you know that."  F/n looked disappointed. 

"Daddy, how about I move there alone." 

"F/n." He sigh. "Fine if that's what you want! You can move their with your brother!"

"Yay!" She cheered. "Can Sana-chan come too?" 

"Yeah, the production team who are working for you will all move there." She ran and hug her dad. They aren't really that close so it shocked her father when she did that. 

"Ah, father!" Then he hugged her back. She smiles. "You're the best father."

"But promise that you will work hard and also focus on your career." She nod at her father. 

"I promise, lastly can I also compete in the Football Frontier?" She thought of playing with Afuro. 

"Fine but I will choose the best school for you." 

"Alright, you have the right to." He smiles as he ruffles her hair. 

"Alright, then we'll talk about this later at dinner with your mother and siblings." She nod at her father and went to watch Raimon's match. 

Alright Raimon Jr, let's play together, and see who will win. I'm already excited about it. Wait for me! Raimon Jr. I'm coming! Yahooo. See you soon, my friends!

__________________________