Prologue

The ocean with a deep mist as we pan over to cliffs and up on a path that three travelers are traveling on their horses: Lady Juliana, Sir Lionel, and their daughters Kayley and Julieta. Kayley rides her horse acting like a knight just like her father making her older sister shake her head but with a smile on her face.

Kayley: Come on. [their ride down to the beach. Sir Lionel is helping Juliana off her horse while Julieta hops off from her horse, and Kayley is standing on her horse giggling] Father! [As she jumps into his arms they roll down a sandy bank laughing] Father do you and Julieta have to go?

Sir Lionel: I'm afraid I must Kayley. You know the king's knights will be here soon and I need to take Juileta cause she helping the horse stable"

Kayley: Tell me again why you became a knight

Lady Juliana: Kayley, you've heard it a thousand times!

Julieta: Hehe Oh come on mom! Kayley wants to hear the story"

Sir Lionel: Oh, but it's fine dear. Well my daughter, before you were born the land was dark and treacherous. [Sir Lionel kneels and draws three circles in the sand with his finger] The people stood divided, brother fighting brother. [The sand blowing transitions the scene to a foggy dark land, we zoom towards and through the Stonehenge-like pillars, and stop in front of the magic stone holding the sword Excalibur] The only hope for peace was in the legend of Excalibur, for it was said that only the true king could pull the magical sword from its stone and unite the people. Many tried, but all failed. [Everyone tries to pull Excalibur out, but to no avail and gave up] Then, on the very day you were born, [a boy's shadow appears over the stone which three engraved interlocked rings glow] an unexpected hero stepped forth, his name was Arthur, [Arthur grabbed hold of Excalibur and pulls the sword out to everyone's amazement] and he was that true king. With Excalibur at his side he led us out of the darkness [We fade through time-lapse as the sky brightens and the castle and its moat are halfway built] and together we built the greatest kingdom on earth, [Everyone helped to build the kingdom and placing the round table in a large tower] everyone rejoiced.
Camelot's residents dance outside the castle in the union. They formed three interlocked rings to show the union and danced in formation. We fade back to the present at the beach where Kayley and Julieta are dancing inside a drawn circle.

Kayley: Camelot! [She giggles in excitement]

They fell on their bottom laughing a bit from dancing around in the circle.

Sir Lionel: [showing her his shield which displays three interlocked rings] And so these three rings represent the unity of our people. As a knight, I took an oath to protect Camelot, King Arthur, and Excalibur.

Kayley: The knights are here!''

They all saw the Knight heading towards Camelot waiting on Sir Lionel and Lady Julieta.

Sir Lionel: I must go now Kayley Come along Julieta, The king has summoned his knights for a special day in Camelot [Sir Lionel and Lady Juliana kiss over Kayley's horse and Julieta hugs her mother and Sir Lionel goes to ride off followed by his eldest daughter] Goodbye.''

"Julieta: Bye mom, Bye Kayley.''

Kayley: I'm coming with you, Daddy!"'

Sir Lionel: Yes, when you are old enough Kayley. We will take you to Camelot, I promise. I love you.

Kayley: One day I will be a knight, like father.

Sir Lionel: Let's go!
The knights ride off but Greet lady Julieta before the knights travel on their horses on the main road to Camelot as the opening credits appear. The knights travel three days without stopping on their way to Camelot. Soon They all arrive at Camelot safely while Julieta said goodbye to her father and then leads her horse toward the stable and meets up with her best friend Garrett.