Part 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No one PoV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayley and Julieta charge through the gate with their horse and ride off on the stone path. Juliana who was being put into the wagon by Ruber's men sees Kayley and Julieta riding off into the distance.

Lady Juliana: [singing] I pray you'll be my eyes, and watch them where their goes and help them to be wise Help me to let go. ''

Kayley stops at the direction signs, One reads "CAMELOT" pointing to the right, and the other reads "FORBBIDEN FOREST" pointing to the left, and then sees two of Ruber's thugs and Bladebeak riding on boars and chasing after her. Kayley quickly makes a choice and rides down a path leading to the forbidden forest and Julieta goes to Camelot.

"Lady Juliana: [singing]: Every mother's prayer, Every child's knows 

The arrow-shooting thugs fire several arrows at Kayley, but she dodges and the arrows hit an old tree which collapses, blocking Kayley's path

" Lady Juliana: [singing]: Lead them to a place, Guide her with your grace, To a place where she'll be safe.''

Kayley then goes around the tree into a shallow river and onto a shore and starts riding towards the forest. Bladebeak then gets his bladed beak stuck in a log.

 "Lady Julia: [singing]Lead them to a place, Guide them with your grace, to a place where they'll be safe.

Kayley stops at the edge of the forest, the horses frightened by the fog forming into a mouth, accidently makes Kayley fall off. The horse then runs away scared. The thugs arrive.

"Kayley: The Forbidden Forest!"

 she turns to see the thugs closing in and she then goes into the forest to run away from them. The boars underneath the thugs then collapse, forcing the thugs to go into the forest on foot. The boar then smashes a log into a rock, sending Bladebeak flying in circles before landing beak first into an arrow thug's arm 

"Bladebeak: Hey! We're not going in there, are we?"

The thug glares at him, Bladebeak chuckles nervously

"Arrow Thug: Chicken."

"Bladebeak: But I've got a wife and two eggs at home!"

 The Arrow thug shakes him off and he and the mace-wielding thug chase after Kayley

" Bladebeck: Hey! Don't leave me here!''

Kayley, who is running in the forest, encounters a few branches. Her ponytail tie gets snagged by a branch and undoes her ponytail. The thugs smash their way through the branches. One of the branches hits Bladebeak on the beak, slicing it off. Bladebeak shakes himself back to his senses and continues running. Kayley comes to a rocky ledge but sees the mace-wielding thug closing in and continues running. She jumps over a ledge where many eyeball creature pops out of many holes. She turns back to see if she lost them, but she trips over a root and falls off a cliff, screaming. But luckily, she lands in the pond unharmed. Kayley emerges from the pond coughing and notices a net tangled around her. From a camera angle at the distance, we see a wooden stick land into the water vertically and someone walking slowly.

''Voice: Hey!''

Kayley turns to the source of the voice, as the camera shot changes, we see a young man, Garrett coming out of the shadows of the large tree roots den, holding a long wooden staff in his hands.

''Garrett: That's my net.''

He hits the stick softly in his hand. Kayley stares at him confused. Suddenly the thugs jump off the cliff and land in the water, Bladebeak follows afterwards. Garrett looks around, knowing there could be trouble.

The arrow thug grabs Bladebeak and throws it at him. But Garrett dodges at the right time when he hears the sound of the falcon's screech, and Bladebeak ends up striking the large bark of the tree root. 

Ayden comes out of the shadows from the trees and distracts the thugs by glinting his wing. Garrett then uses his staff to whack the mace-wielding thug into the water and whacks the arrow thug in the face. 

The mace-wielding thug emerges and is about the attack him from behind. But Garrett hits his staff on the mace-wielding thug's crotch and lifts him, where a tongue wraps around him and the camera pans to reveal a rock stump creature who is swallowing the thug. Kayley gasps as the stump creature belches. Bladebeak then breaks free from the root but notices he's in mid-air.

"Bladebeak: Uh-oh."

 He lands in the water

Ayden then flies down to aid Garrett who was holding his stick ready. The arrow thug then approaches him and is ready to attack when Ayden chirps as a signal, Garrett then whacks a vine where Ayden is. The thug hears a noise, and before he can recognize it, he gets whacked by a hanging log into a whirlpool where it closes, and all that is left is his gargling noises. Garrett then smirked in victory, danger was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip Julieta PoV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, she made it to Camelot when the knight of the Round Table saw her on her horse coming towards the castle draw bridge.

"Knights: It lady Julieta? Let her in."

The draw bridge came down and the gate is open. Julieta came in with her horse before hopping off the saddle.

"Julieta: I need to see King Arthur... This is an emergency?"

They nodded and took her to see the king.

"Solider: King Aruthr, Lady Julieta is here and she seems to worry"

"King Arthur: Let her in"

They nodded and Julieta came in King Arthur hugged her gently with his non-broken arm before pulling away and saw her face.

"King Arthur: What wrong?''

"Julieta: it Ruber? He is back with the Mechanical army. They will be here in three days."

He was shocked at this and slowly placed his hand on her cheek.

"King Arthur: Without the sword Camelot there's nothing I can't do."

"Julieta: Well My sister is out there getting the sword. but I'm worried about Mom"

"King Arthur: don't worry we will save her my dear

King Arthur slowly kissed her on the Forehead Hoping her sister would get the sword before Ruber did. before it will fall into the wrong hands.