Part 6

Meanwhile, back at the pond where Kayley and Garrett first met, the whirlpool spat out the arrow-shooting thug, and the stump spat out the mace-wielding thug and spat on him. We cut to another part of the forest where Ruber, some of the henchmen, and the Griffin are looking around.

"Ruber: You wretched, mythological moron! Where did you drop the sword?!"

He grabs the Griffin as he shouts, then lets go of him. The Griffin takes out his eyepiece and looks around

"Griffin: It all looks so different from down here."

There is no sign of the sword, only trees and noises are heard and seen. Ruber, having enough, grabs the Griffin and throws his eyepiece away. Then Bladebeak jumps down the hill and crash-lands into the mud puddle.

Ruber: [turning around and pointing at Bladebeak] You! Report!

Bladebeak: I, um, oh. The girl and the blind warrior are following a sliver-winged falcon. [Ruber thoughts for a moment, then grins] Who, who knows where Excalibur is?

''Ruber: They'll lead us right to it. We're going after them! ''

Ruber motions his men to follow him, and after Bladebeak manages to some mud off him, Ruber steps into the puddle, splattering Bladebeak with mud again, Eyeball creatures pop up and look at Bladebeak.

Bladebeak: You're looking at me? You're... looking at me?

He turns around briefly, then turns back around suddenly, using his wing as a pretend pistol, scaring the eyeball creatures and forcing them back into their holes, Bladebeak grins as he looks around

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Camelot. All the knights have returned to the castle with news that the sword is nowhere to be found. In the courtyard, one of the knights asks them about the search for the sword, the knights shake their heads, as thorn vines grow on the stone while the glow on the three rings begins to slowly fade away. In the Round Table Tower, the knights are fixing the roof

Knight: Come on men! We must repair this tower!

In Arthur's bedroom, Arthur has his arm bandaged and Merlin puts it in a sling while Julieta is sitting next to Arthur.

''King Arthur: Merlin, is there any news? Have the knights found Excalibur?''

''Merlin: I'm afraid not.''

King Arthur: Then I'll go after it myself.''

He gets up, but suddenly collapses, and Julieta catches him in time

''Merlin: No! You'll have to regain your strength.''

''King Arthur: Is there any of your magic can do?''

''Merlin: You must rely on the courage of your people.''

"Julieta: He Right Arthur... you need some rest"

He Nods and then Juliet stays with him while their fingers intertwine together. while she lay her head on his good shoulder hopefully her sister find the sword.