Part 7

We cut back to the Forbidden Forest, Kayley looks around and continues walking far behind Garrett. At a camera angle, we see Ruber's foot stomping on a cliff and the camera shot changes to Ruber and his thugs looking down at them, grinning evilly. Kayley, Garrett, and Ayden made their way through the yellow fog, there were dead trees and stumps. Garrett got down on one knee and sniffed the air.

"Kayley: Have you got a cold?"

''Garrett: Shh!"

Ayden lands on a dead tree stump, which suddenly collapses into smithereens

"Kayley: What is it?

"Garrett: We're in Dragon Country.

He picks up some dust from the ground and feels it.

"Kayley: Oh. [she sniffs the air to check] Right. [Then, yellow and green geysers come shooting out. Kayley looks around, and both she and Garrett climb up some structure to reach the other side of a cliff.] Are you sure this is Dragon Country? Shouldn't there be a sign or something? Hey, it could say "Welcome to Dragon Country"! [The camera angle changes to see that they have climbed through a dragon skeleton which acts as a bridge. The camera shots change again when they enter the gorge filled with dragon skeletons and carcasses, eggs, pits of lava, and geysers. Kayley looks around] You don't think we see any, do you? Is there a group of dragons a pack or a flock? Is it a gaggle or a pride? Is it a herd?"

"Garrett: [putting his hand out; suddenly] Quiet!"

Kayley: Did you hear something?''

"Garrett: No. [he pulls his hand back, and turns slightly.] I just wanted you to be quiet.

"Kayley: [annoyed, placing her hands akimbo] Hmmph!"

She continues walking down until a slab of rock from above the gorge falls in front of her, making Kayley jump back. She looked up to see what had caused it, some familiar shapes might be a dragon, Kayley looked around cautiously, and slowly backed away until her right foot stepped on an egg. She turns and pulls out her foot that was covered with green slime. Garrett, meanwhile, was walking around, unaware of what was going on, he continued to venture downward. Kayley then manages to shake the slime off her foot. Then she heard some growling noises, making her look around, Garrett was nowhere in sight.

"Kayley: Garrett! Where are you?! [she sees a shadow of a dragon and she runs to find some cover, but with her back turned, two hands reach out and pull her into the eggshell. It was Garrett, he shushed her, and then they slowly looked out of the eggshell to see if anything was all right. Kayley spots something on the wall and gasps.] Dragons!"

"Devon: Where? I don't see any dragons!"

Kayley, knowing that the shadow had spoken, turns around to see a tall dragon's head; they both scream, then as she falls backward, breaking the eggshell that she's in, the tall head screams as he lowers himself back inside the other half of the shell

"Kayley: But, you're dragons."

We hear the two voices echoing from inside the eggshell

"Devon: Oh, heavens! Someone's found our hiding place."

"Cornwall: Shut up, cricket ball! Let me handle this. We are dragons! Ferocious, hungry dragons! So go away before we eat you!"

As he shouts, Kayley and Garrett look at each other, confused, then the voice makes a shadow puppet on the wall depicting a monster's mouth and makes roaring sounds, which is not very effective

"Devon: [sarcastically] Oh, good show, Corny. That is clever. Here, let me have a go."

He taps Cornwall's hand and then makes a shadow puppet of a bunny, humming "The Bunny Hop".