Part 1

After the incident back at Camelot, At Juliana's Farm during winter, Kayley is seen on her horse acting as a knight as Juliana sweeps up the snow with a broom. Until she hears a horse neighing in the distance.

Kayley: Mother, listen, father and sis are back!''

Kayley runs to meet them, standing around the path of the horses. The knights look at Kayley sadly along with her sister Julieta, until she sees Lionel's dead body on the wagon being pulled by oxen.

"Julieta: Im sorry Kayley.''

Kayley: No.''

On a cliff where Sir Lionel's stone coffin is with stone pillars. Tears run down Kayley's face as Arthur gave Sir Lionel's dented shield to Lady Juliana who is crying while Julieta was holding her mother's hand gently with a sad face.

''King Arthur: Your husband died saving my life. And saving Camelot. Lady Juliana, the gates of Camelot will always be open to you. [He then gives a eulogy to the knights and the servants] Sir Lionel was my most trusted knight. And also my dear, dear friend. We will always remember how he bravely upheld the ideals of Camelot.''

He then takes out Excalibur and held it in the air and the other knights take out their swords and held them in the air in respect for their deceased knight. Kayley runs to his coffin and feels the three rings engraved before running to her horse, hugging it, and beginning to cry in sadness.

Female Voice: [singing] If you were with me now, I'd find myself in you. If you were with me now, you're the only one who knew, all the things we planned to do.''

Kayley then goes over to a pond and one of her tears falls into the pond, and as it ripples the reflection of Kayley changes, transitioning to her much older until another wave ripples changing the reflection, transitioning to Kayley now a young woman with her hair in a ponytail.

Kayley: [singing] I want to live my life, the way you said I would, with courage as my light, Fighting for what's right, Like you made me believe I could.

We fade to Kayley sliding down a sandy slope at the beach and draws a circle in the sand. We cut to Kayley hopping on some rocks. Kayley remembers that when she was a young girl, she played with her late father. Kayley giggles as Sir Lionel throws her in the air. Until it fades back to the present time, and Kayley lands on a rock and waves crash on it.

Kayley: [singing] And I will fly on my father's wings, To places I have never been, There is so much I've never seen, And I can feel his heartbeat still, And I will do great things. On my father's wings.

A seagull flies to a camera, and it cuts to Kayley back on the farm. Juliana hands her a basket full of waste and mud for the pigs. Kayley then feeds the pigs but she was daydreaming that she didn't know that she dumped it on the pigs' heads. While Julieta was feeding the animal in the barn.

She grabs the pitchfork and puts a large pile of hay into a cow's pen. She then goes over to a wooden door window

Kayley: [singing] Someday with his spirit to guide me, And his memory beside me, [She then opens the wooden doors and climbs on the window ledge] I will be free to [She then jumps on a wooden plank, sending a white chicken from earlier flying] Fly on my father's wings [Kayley grabs the soup's lid and spoon from a barrel to feed an oxen. The chicken lands in the barrel of soup. Kayley then does air fighting with a spoon and finally feeds the oxen] To places I have never been [She tosses the lid away, which hits the chicken by accident] There is so much I've never seen [She then runs up a hill next to the house and onto a stone ledge where she runs with her arm wide open and stops at the end] And I can feel his heartbeat still And I will do great things. On my father's wings. On my father's wings.

She then comes down from the ledge. Juliana  and Julieta who is now grown adult, then smiles and Kayley go to her mother m Oldest sister and they all go inside. Meanwhile, the white chicken was lying down with the other chicken comforting him. Until a female chicken arrives. The chickens ran for cover, the white chicken tries to explain, but the female chicken grabs his wing and disciplines him.