Rebirth

After the light disappeared I noticed i couldn't see or move any of my limbs there was also warm liquid all around me making me feel so comfortable and safe which I haven't felt in a long time

As I continued to try to see what was happening I suddenly felt some movement which surprised me very much, The next thing that surprised me was there was suddenly fluid around that was moving quickly and a increase of pressure. At this time several crazy ideas flashed through my my mind as I start to struggle in the fluid cause of the pressure increasing at a fast rate.

I felt more and more movement that started to feel very uncomfortable. I begin to hear muffled screams of a girl then I felt something pressing on my head and heard a girl cursing like a sailor while in between breaths screaming were heard in my ears.

Soon enough my head squeezed through something along with my body the sounds were more clear in my ears as I felt my body temperature drop while my skin felt like it was burning from the cold air as odd as it was.

I couldn't help but scream but all I could hear was a baby's cry? I was confused but those thoughts quickly disappeared from my mind as I felt a warm blanket envelop me and I felt something warm around me while laying down. I heard someone panting out of breath.

I carefully tried to open my eyes everything was so blurry I saw a outline of a girl with
Brown hair and brown eyes look straight at me with a smile on her face I heard sobbing so I tried to look over there and saw a outline of a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes holding the woman's hand while crying hysterically,

It looked like his hand was broken but I quickly averted my gaze back to the woman who spoke so gently she said

Welcome to the world our sweet Akira

'Why are they so big and who is Akira?' I thought as I felt my eyes become heavier and I soon drifted off to sleep...