Strawberry milk

Before he could say anything I did a bow as fast as possible it felt like my heart was about to jump out of chest.

"I'm so sorry!" I said while speed bowing multiple times.

Before Vasco could even get out of this trance of what just happened.

I booked it I ran like my life depended on it down the halls of the school zooming past students as I ran into the bathroom not even trying to catch my breath I just continued running.

Meanwhile Vasco just stood there in a daze until he snapped out of it.his cheeks flustered red like a tomato while looked like steam was coming out of his head.

'Is she a Angel.' Vasco thought remembering how jace described what a angel looked like once before.

"Vasco what's taking you so long?" Jace said walking be-hide Vasco to see why he took forever to get some chocolate milk.

"Hey! What happened to you!"Jace said panicking started to see Vasco in such a state.

"I-I met a Angel." Vasco said confusing Jace even more.

—————————————————————————

I finally stopped running trying to catch my breath.

*phew phew.

'Aw man that could have gone terrible I owe him some chocolate milk.' I thought catching my breath while putting my hand against the bathroom wall.

"Hey can you believe that Daniel won! I think I might be gay!"

"Oh if that's the case why don't we-"

"No!"

I listened in on the conversation outside the bathroom about Daniel beating Zack ignoring the last bits.

"I should go now." I mumbled as I inhale and exhale one last time standing straight with a calm face as I walk out of the girls bathroom and start to head to class.

I made a stop along the way and brought two strawberry milk and got some ointment from the nurse then I stopped in front of the classroom looking In and noticed it was empty besides Zack who sitting up against the wall sitting on the ground with a defeated look.

'This is how I make amends'I thought,

I walked up and stood in front of him.

"Take off your shirt.." I said looking down at him.

Zack snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at me surprised at what I said.

"What the hell?" Zack said.

'Is she into me?' He thought putting his hand on his mouth to try and hide the ever growing blush.

"I brought some ointment for your injury?" I said with a head tilt.

Zack was surprised after the way he had treated her he never thought she would be nice to him and to even think about worrying about him.

He felt warm.

Zack took off his shirt while looking away. When he felt warm hands start applying ointment to where he was punched.

Zack flinched while using his arm to hide his flushed face glancing at her every now and then.

He even forgot his terrible defeat to Daniel as his only thought was how she suddenly looked so cute and she worried about him.

While Mira only scolded him over fighting again leaving him alone in the classroom.she wanted to go and apologize to Daniel so she left him there.

I said softly with a smile and said "I'm finished."

I put the strawberry milk in front of him and spoke as softly as possible.

"It's ok to fight just make sure it's for the right reason and not to bully the weak." I said then I reached out and ruffled his hair.

"So soft!" I thought as I continued to ruffle his hair messing it up not realizing that Zack's face was a tomato now.

'I think I made amends hopefully he won't hold any grudges towards me now.he is awfully quiet tho? I should probably leave now.' I thought removing my hand and walking to the door as I turned around once more and said

"Bye take care." I said as I walked out of the classroom not even realizing at what I have done to the poor boy who is now lovestruck.

——————————————————————————
Author note

I have a question for the readers
Do you guys prefer I use the name y/n or I give you guys a name for my novels?