Hello isolation my old friend..T^T

Three weeks has passed sense I have been here.
I have been isolated in their bedroom for three weeks! I didn't mind it much at first cause I found comfort in sleeping but after the second week I feel so board! When I was a assassin and I had to do a stakeout on targets I would at least bring my phone to read lookism!

This is torture I try to say but the only words that come out of my mouth is "go-ga-ga"
I could only exhale at my attempt at speaking when all that came out was baby noises.

*Creek

Huh is someone there? Didn't dad just get dragged out by mom? Did he manage to sneak back in? I thought trying desperately to turn my baby head over but I failed miserably my head was just to heavy right now.

I heard footsteps getting closer to the crib they were definitely trying to be sneaky. I instantly got on alert cause none of my weird family members were this careful and I also memorized their movements and breathing patterns I always had crazy hearing in my past life and it seems to have travelled to this one too. This person's breathing was heavy he was also trying to keep his breathing in check to make as minimal noise possible I instantly knew this guy wasn't supposed to be here...

Now the question is what do I do at this moment I am a baby? Well there is only one thing I can do! as embarrassing as it is I shall scream a heavenly tone of horror!!

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"I yelled my death tone of a baby's cry..

Oh boy that definitely did the trick the person rushed over here and put his hand on my mouth trying to shut me up! 'The audacity of this guy'I thought

I managed to get a better look at him as he held his hand over my mouth. He was covered in black he also had a black mask on. I eyed him suspicious as he seemed relieved I stopped crying.

I did what I had to do as honourable assassin baby of course i pooped my pants....'such a bad timing bowl moments' i thought with a stone face as the smell seemed to cause our little evil guest to look disgusted. He moved his hand back a little and reached down to his side to garb something. I instantly knew I had to do something after all I don't wanna die until I read more lookism! even if I am reborn I will never give up that pure bliss I feel reading my favourite comic!

So i prepared myself for a even stronger scream of death I put my all into this one 'here goes nothing'i thought as I saw him holding a knife..

With determination in my eyes I let out the most Blood Curdling Scream a baby could have.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I yelled

*Bang

The door slammed open I saw two small figures rush at the man anger flashing through their eyes.

"Get away from her!" Daichi yelled rushing at him.

The masked man swung the knife at Daichi's head. Daichi swiftly ducked under it and uppercut his chin with his fist but Daichi didn't stop to take a breather he kicked him in the side and the mask man got pushed away from the cradle..

Hajime took this chance to run up to the cradle and grab his baby sister to his chest supporting her head with his arms.

"I got this here! go get her to safety there could be more." Daichi said to Hajime,

Hajime nodded his hand confident in his brothers strength to easily beat him.

"Oh no you don't brats!!" The masked man yelled

Daichi charged at the intruder and punched him in the stomach a creaking noise was heard
The man grunted in pain as a rib was broken.
Despite Daichi's size and age.He is one of the airs to the yakuza if he couldn't take out one guy then he didn't deserve that title in his mind.

"Dam it!" The intruder yelled

He tried to look for a escape when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach he looked down and saw a knife imbued in his stomach while Daichi was holding it giving a demonic crazy smile

"Let's have some fun shall we?" Daichi said.

"M-mercy?" The masked man said feeling the blood drain out of his body.

———————
Hajime was running in the halls trying to go as softly as possible to not hurt his baby sister in his arms.

Akira was as calm as can be I was just too used to intense situations like this so I was just chilling here in his arms looking around cause I haven't been out before so I wanted to make sure I took in the scenery on my little adventure.

I was quite surprised at the house we are staying in it was a old Japanese style with sliding doors it was really beautiful.

I saw someone up ahead he was a big muscular man with scars on his face he was taking a puff out of his cigarette when he noticed us

"Young master what's wrong is that oujo!" The big muscular man said concerned.

"Katsu there is a intruder that tried to kill Akira call mother and father here at once." Hajime said sounding serious.

"Yes young master!" Katsu quickly dashed off to the main room where the members hang out to get them to be on guard and capture any suspicious people they see.

'Why are they calling him young master and they called me oujo? I thought my name new name was Akira? So many questions but I can't even speak my throat also hurts from my loud yell I mean heavenly music to their eyes, yeah that.'I thought while grinning,

"I'll take you to the safe room until everything is safe again" Hajime softly whispered to me while carrying me off somewhere again.

"Back to isolation.." I say defeated

———
After about two hours pass by of me being in the safe room locked in.The door opened and to my delight it was my mom.

I waved my baby hands up to get her attention instead of just laying here bored.

She gave me a soft smile and picked me up but she stopped halfway and sniffed.

'Why is she sniffing and making a weird face?'
I thought to myself.

"Awe my baby must have been so scared did you have a poo poo?" Mom said trying to console her daughter but it had the opposite effect.

I felt my soul leave my body from embarrassment! I kept cursing out my terrible control over my bowl movements....